ThePyroTV

How to get involved?

So I've been observing from the side lines for a bit now and would like to bring a few things to the table to help take the Winnipeg Guild to the next level. 

Through the major gaming community grape vine I've been hearing a lot of commotion around Extra Life but people are not sure how to approach it yet. I would like to help bridge the gap between the two.

If Jasmyn Johnson could please send me a private message (I got the name from another posting) that would be much appreciated.

Hey there Pyro!

Jasmyn Johnson is no longer our guild Vice President, That role is now filled by @kaptainkirk.

I am the President of the Extra Life Guild and you can reach out to me. I will also double up this message in a Private Message to you.

Thanks,

Graeme Fortlage

Hope you can make it out to a guild meeting and we can all weigh in on these ideas.

Or feel free to post them in the forums. I'm going to try to make it a point to post here more often. The forums can be a great tool for us to utilize if done correctly. The ideas/topics posted here can be viewed at the other members' discretion.

We have a Facebook Messenger Chat group and if you don't check the chat often, you can be looking at 100+ messages to catch up on and still end up missing the subject if you read through it all.

The problem I have with the forums is that they're disconnected from the day-to-day social media browsing that we do. Not sure if we just need to get into the habit of checking the forums or if we can move the discussions onto our Extra Life Facebook page. Something else to discuss at our monthly guild meeting :)

Hi Sturbinator,

I'm not a part of that Facebook Messenger chat and going to be attending the guild meetings in the future.

Regards

Cool. Look forward to meeting you. If you are friends with Graeme on Facebook you can ask him to invite you, or if you want to send me a friend request (Scott Sturby) I can invite you as well.

We tend to forget about the forums and use the chat group, so I wouldn't want you to miss out on details for the meeting.