Donor Messages - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GriffinGamez

Donor Messages

I received this message from an anonymous donor.

My dad gave me $50 for my birthday and I was planning on wasting it on myself at some point. I'd rather invest it!

What are some messages you've received from donors that stand out and could impact our community?

• Like 1

Heya man,

helping kids will always get my cash. Proud of your passion and commitment to such a great cause.

Hope you make the target.

slainté

Loved this one--came from an Irish guy I game with online.  

• Like 1

My favorite came from a co-worker.

Yep, you're the best Gamer I know. Well actually, the only Gamer I know. But as Gamers go, I know all of the recipients from your "Night of Gaming" will think you're the best and appreciate your sacrifice for this effort. I mean, it's not as if you like Gaming (ha). Anyway, can't wait to see you about 3 AM on the Big Night (morning), I'm sure this image will be well worth my contribution!

Thank you very much for your supporting me with your generous donation to my Extra Life efforts! Your contribution is greatly appreciated and will go directly towards saving the lives of local kids at Akron Children's Hospital.

Thanks Again. 

Joe