Sign in to follow this  
Kwickxotic

RVA Guild Meeting Minutes 10-23-2015

Meeting began at Dave and Buster's in Short Pump, VA at 7:30 p.m. 

Members in attendance:

Keith Wick (Guild Secretary)

Babs

Ly

Nathan

Rigby

Jim

Collin

Fundraising milestones:

$16,753 raised 257 participants

Goals for next month (post-marathon)

$40,000 raised and 300 participants

Attend the pancake breakfast on Nov. 8 after the marathon ends from 8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. at the CHoR at VCU Brook Rd. campus:

2924 Brook Rd. Richmond VA

We'll celebrate our achievements for the year and watch the final totals streamed at the hospital while we eat pancakes!

Best of luck to everyone on game day! If you need anything to make your day a success, please contact any member of the leadership team!

Hi Guys!  I realize I'm a bit late to the party, but I was just wondering if there was anything planned for the GROUP on the 7th? or were people just kinda just doing their own personal marathon thing individually?  Either one is cool, but I didn't know if there was like a meetup planned for some point in the day or whatnot...

Well, I'm not sure if any of you guys are already planning on going to this event at The Forge or not, but it sounds like it's gonna be a great way to participate in the marathon. I work for Super Repro Bros. (you might have seen some of our stuff down at Tech Exchange) and we will be co-sponsoring the event. We'll be hosting mini-tournaments and time trial challenges throughout the event and the winners will be entered into a drawing for a limited edition Star Fox 2 cartridge! They've also agreed to let us offer some of our repro carts at discounted prices with a portion of the proceeds being donated to Extra Life. Hope to meet some of you guys this weekend! Cheers!