Sign in to follow this  
Marcia Morgan

Game Day Shirt

So there's a tip on the Extra Life site under "Experience - Best Practices - How to Actually Ask for Donations" that suggests getting a t-shirt and having people sign it for you to wear during your marathon. I have taken it a step further, and for a $5 donation I will write my friends names on my shirt. Bigger donation, bigger spot/better art (well...I can't draw, but it's better-ish)

So far I have raised $330 just for the shirt. What makes this even better is it gives me an excuse to post more often about Extra Life. I get a donation and then can post the picture once I add the person's donation/art to the shirt. I tag them in the post "Thanks so much to @blahblah for donating! If anyone else wants on my shirt donate $5 or more at www.extra-life.org/participant/jax 

I've had great luck with this, and people will get really creative. I'm sharing the video I put out today about it. Took me about 3 minutes to make the video. 

WIN_20151026_13_00_08_Pro.mp4

• Like 5

What type of shirt are you using, and what are you using to write on it with? I though I saw a photo on Facebook of your shirt and it had color to it.