KnightHarbinger

Extra Life Tattoos - Got one? Know of one? Do tell!

Oh awesome! e40c36b9b7d36d383aac391372059c22.jpg

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Getting mine Saturday.  Going full color, hoping for a shaded dark blue, yellow halo, and detailed angel wings instead of just the outline.  Also getting an 8 bit Zelda heart container underneath it for every year I participate, so 3 this time, adding another in November.  Will post pictures when it's done.  I'm kinda nervous, never gotten a tattoo before so don't know what to expect.  Got a great recommendation from another ELer who has quite a few tattoos here in the Denver guild (don't know his forum handle), can't wait to work with the artist and see what he comes up with.  

• Like 3

It has been done.  Decided to make the hearts a bit more dynamic than just an armband.

ELtatsmaller.jpg

• Like 6

I've been debating on getting another tattoo, haven't been sure what to get.  I was thinking about the Extra Life Logo on my other leg or something like that.

Bringing up this thread again as Dave Hansen, Extra Lifer extraordinaire, was looking for some inspiration for a tattoo on Facebook after getting a couple HUGE donations the other night.

With my aversion to needles of any sort, no way will I ever get one, but I imagine there's some fresh ink out there since February? Or maybe some of you who haven't shared your Extra Life tats with us yet? Let's see it!

On 9/9/2016 at 2:09 AM, Sean Rooney said:

With my aversion to needles of any sort, no way will I ever get one...

I'm right there with you on that, but I love seeing what everyone else has done.  Keep them coming!

• Like 1

I keep forgetting to post this. We met this awesome chick at ReplayFX in Pittsburgh when she came up to our table. I told her I had to get her photo so I could post it here. So I do have her permission but not her name. If this is you, say hello! You rock! 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Ooo now this is a good idea for a stretch goal. I've been pondering a gaming related tattoo for a while and this might be the perfect place to start!

I have actually been thinking pretty hard about getting an EL tattoo on my right forearm. I'm not sure if I will do it as a stretch goal for the 2018 campaign or if I will just go and do it. I really need to put some thought into the design of it. There are some awesome tattoos in this thread :-)

Here's what I got just last month! And would be totally down to get a group pic at ELU. 

tattoo.jpg

• Like 1

I demand moar Extra Life/Gaming related tattoos from the communiteh!! ;0 ;~)

o/ ;)

Sent from my Blackphone 2 using Tapatalk

Got this last Saturday as a belated birthday present to myself.  Courtesy of Cottage 13 in Hamilton, Ontario.  

20180624_101133.jpg

• Like 1

I'm definitely planning on getting one, just have to decide where it's going to be.