KnightHarbinger

Extra Life Tattoos - Got one? Know of one? Do tell!

Getting one this year.  Want to see everyone's so I get some good inspiration!!  Basically my last-minute donation teaser thing will be that if I hit my goal I'll do it (and if I'm falling short I'll lower the goal a bit, but I think I have it lined up to work out).

• Like 1

Getting one this year.  Want to see everyone's so I get some good inspiration!!  Basically my last-minute donation teaser thing will be that if I hit my goal I'll do it (and if I'm falling short I'll lower the goal a bit, but I think I have it lined up to work out).

You can even have stretch goals!  For every X increment they can add a choice of some symbols or something.  Leaving these spots open in the overall design and having a selection to choose from.  And for a super large donation maybe one that isn't part of that "safe selection" you'd otherwise want to probably make.  ;0 ;)~

o/  ;)

Last year I promised to get a tattoo if I reached my goal. So I did. My wife also decided she wanted the same thing (her 13th). 4d85f113c3094ac259180c04ed7b37d9.jpg And this year I decided to do the same thing if I meet my goal. "Missouri is #1 flyover state" - Jabroni Times

• Like 3

I got this one done a year or so ago? This picture is from right after I had it done. The colors have faded a little bit as expected, but it still looks really good.1926673_714992141855991_103315846_n.jpg?

• Like 3

I'm thinking about setting a stretch goal for next year to get a tattoo. I don't have any but I figured since I have become so much involved with Extra Life that if I were to raise an insane amount then I would be happy to get one. 

• Like 1

I've been wanting a EL tattoo for a couple of years too, but I can't decide if I want to get it done after this year's event or use it as an incentive for people to donate next year! Love the ones that have been shared so far :-)

• Like 1

I got this one done a year or so ago? This picture is from right after I had it done. The colors have faded a little bit as expected, but it still looks really good.1926673_714992141855991_103315846_n.jpg?

Woah!  That is awesome!  I love it sir.

o/  ;)

I've been wanting a EL tattoo for a couple of years too, but I can't decide if I want to get it done after this year's event or use it as an incentive for people to donate next year! Love the ones that have been shared so far :-)

I would say especially if you know you're going to get one or want to get one that you should spend all of the next time frame getting the design perfect.  Then when "Extra Life 2016" comes around spring it on your devotees as a "If I get this many donations.." kind of a thing.  And to combat the "well you're gonna get one anyway so..?" you could leave some design elements open to choice from donators based on amount(s) raised .

o/  ;)

• Like 1

I have one tattoo right now.  My wife and I have plans to get tattoos together, as well  as my brothers and I.  I'm adding Extra Life to the list.  Maybe all 3 next year!  :)

I want one, after pondering for years as to what I wanted but I now can't decide where to get it. I want somewhere easily visible but still workplace appropriate...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I've had the Extra Life logo on my wall for a few months now. I've been thinking of getting it inked, I just have not decided where or when.

Come to think of it, it never occurred to me to use that as a 'goal reward'... hmmm

Ikon since you aren't selling your self as a product, I don't see why not. You aren't violating any rules, that I am aware of.

Just wanted to ask up front because I made a shirt for my local guild (just two of them, not for profit) and was told I couldn't use the logo unless certain requirements were met....

So before doing something permanent lol

• Like 1

ya, my thoughts would be as you could use it, so long as it is not altered, and the not profit.

I started drafting some transfers for a hoodie that I have, was thinking of getting the EL logo and the logo for another group I belong to.

Thanks guys! This was my condition for hitting $1k last year!

• Like 1

Yeah I guess but the logo includes the "Play Games. Heal Kids." and the dice, right? At least for the guidelines for tshirts are concerned.

Im just asking because I'm thinking of doing this for a goal @Sapience

good question. I was thinking you could use one of LeaveIt2Beaver's Icons, and not need the text. That was what I had in mind, anyways.

That looks awesome @Mike!!

Thanks! I got it with @doc so I want to see him post his too!

• Like 3