The "I'm Going to ELU" Thread - Page 4 - Extra Life United 2016 - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Doc

The "I'm Going to ELU" Thread

So we booked through ELU and were in building 6a. Where is the actual event being held? The convention center?

Sorry I'm a newb.

Heyyyyyy ELUers,

Board gaming Extra Lifer here. Just got on the the firsr plane with my hospital rep from Arkansas Children's Hospital. I've done EL for several years, but this is my first United event. No clue what to expect. ?

I look forward to meeting everyone.

-Stephanie

• Like 2

Any ELUers here not on Disney campus & want to meet up for lunch somewhere? Grabbing a rental car and going to be heading towards the Marriott Village area of anyone's interested! Feel free to text: 847-five se.ven one-sixty-one- 8 6 just let me know who you are haha! :D

• Like 1

A chat room for next ELU would make this whole meeting up thing much easier :P I'm just gonna put my number so people can text me #livingdangerously

I'm at Coronado Springs and down to meet up for lunch/dinner/drinks. Tan pants, black shirt with a Dragon Age Inquisitor logo on it.

nine-1-six,99-5-33-zero-6

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ik0n said:

All the way at the Rancho 6a so I'm gonna get my walking in! All around awesome week.

Thats where my husband and I are. The walk is a nice one. :D

I'm at 6B. So anyone up for Epcot or something tomorrow evening? Also heck yeah we did good for 2015.

Anyone still up and want to hang? I just got done with dinner and put my hospital rep to sleep. But I'm a gamer, so I'm good to go. :)

Are people still in open play area?

-Stephanie

31 minutes ago, InsertStrawHere said:

Anyone still up and want to hang? I just got done with dinner and put my hospital rep to sleep. But I'm a gamer, so I'm good to go. :)

Are people still in open play area?

-Stephanie

I'm still roaming around main area.  Well for a bit.

We are going to head to Disney Springs if anyone else is interested, decided that since the tourney got out so late to not hit up Disney World then plan on having a few drinks at the Tiki Bar till we get tired.. Send me a text 262-939-6413 if you want to meet up. 

I was the guy wearing the Mario hat btw...

• Like 1