Nikosric

List of Events Going Down For Extra Life

Alright, unfortunately, I was unable to make it yesterday, so I missed out on the compiling of the events going down on Extra Life. So, I figured I'd do my part and make a board where we gather all the events going on into one thread for everyone to see.

There's only two I know of, one by the Scarlet of the Ottawa guild and another from the Let's Game Ottawa group.

Anything else or is that all?

Edited by Nikosric

Thanks for posting this! So far, these are the only two events open to the public that we know of. I'll be reaching out to Monopolatte and The Loft to see if they're hosting any events on Game Day.

One slight correction that I'll point out, though, is regarding my event that you've listed. It's not an official Guild event - I'm running it independently of the guild, as it has been for the last two years. If posting on the guild calendar isn't available to everyone let me know and I'll post other events on the calendar to get the word out!

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this! So far, these are the only two events open to the public that we know of. I'll be reaching out to Monopolatte and The Loft to see if they're hosting any events on Game Day.

One slight correction that I'll point out, though, is regarding my event that you've listed. It's not an official Guild event - I'm running it independently of the guild, as it has been for the last two years. If posting on the guild calendar isn't available to everyone let me know and I'll post other events on the calendar to get the word out!

Ah, okay. I edited the first group name to be a bit more accurate. As for Monopolatte/The Loft, that'd be super epic.