herobyclicking

Seeking Big Hearted Gamers for Spotlight Interviews

3 hours ago, daddywarrbux said:

Who is up next? i love reading these interviews about the community! I vote @BBH Mokinns goes next :lol:

This is the most recent- http://www.bigheartedgamers.com/01/2016/featured-big-hearted-gamer-dylan-funk/

39 minutes ago, BBH Mokinns said:

Aw, that was a nice notification to login to! Thanks for the nomination @daddywarrbux!

I will reach out soooon!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGiant said:

Ok, I'll nominate one too.  My favorite daily streamer and stay at home dad, @Vazio :D

Awesome, great choice! I will reach out to @Vazio too!

Thank you all!

• Like 2

I would like to nominate @kylez0rz. He has been rocking it so hard for us here in Jacksonville. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Mandie said:

I would like to nominate @kylez0rz. He has been rocking it so hard for us here in Jacksonville. 

Thanks Mandie! I will reach out. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, herobyclicking said:

That guy? 

I guess I can talk to him, ;) Whaddya say @Sean Rooney

Whoa, I'm a bit surprised you haven't already talked to them. They're too awesome to miss. ^_^ 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, binarycupcakes said: Can I nominate @Sean Rooney ? He and his wife Trish are doing amazing things for Extra Life + for the online community.

That guy? 

I guess I can talk to him,  Whaddya say @Sean Rooney

Oh geez how did I miss this? Well of course, actually this weekend we do have time. You know how to find me :)

• Like 3

If this is still a thing, I'd like to nominate Amanda & Jon Kalnins from the OC Guild.  They have been participating in EL for 9 years!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Herbertsmart said:

If this is still a thing, I'd like to nominate Amanda & Jon Kalnins from the OC Guild.  They have been participating in EL for 9 years!

Having met Amanda myself, I'd second that!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Herbertsmart said:

I wish I had time for this still! I was the only active staff writer for Bigheartedgamers.com, unfortunately I've been a little busy lately. One day, perhaps. 

And I totally agree, the Kalnins are amazing people, we're lucky to have them :)

• Like 2