herobyclicking

Seeking Big Hearted Gamers for Spotlight Interviews

Hello friends!

I have the pleasure of writing for an up and coming blog, www.bigheartedgamers.com. We are looking for gamers who make a difference through charity and action. What better place than Extra Life to find such folks, right? If you are a guild leader, member who wants to shine the spotlight on a fellow Extra Lifer, I want to hear from you! I am hoping for semi-regular spotlights from the Extra Life faithful. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Big Hearted Gamers

• Like 7

Hello friends!

I have the pleasure of writing for an up and coming blog, www.bigheartedgamers.com. We are looking for gamers who make a difference through charity and action. What better place than Extra Life to find such folks, right? If you are a guild leader, member who wants to shine the spotlight on a fellow Extra Lifer, I want to hear from you! I am hoping for semi-regular spotlights from the Extra Life faithful. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Big Hearted Gamers

One of my guild's members who stepped up to take the role of Secretary after ours had to step down @standardeviant42 has brought in incredible donations and been an all around awesome dude for helping the cause in the Hershey area. 

I'd like to nominate him for a spotlight if you're still looking :-P

• Like 2

One of my guild's members who stepped up to take the role of Secretary after ours had to step down @standardeviant42 has brought in incredible donations and been an all around awesome dude for helping the cause in the Hershey area. 

That is great! 

I sent him a request. In case he doesn't see it, I sent you the form to forward to him. Thank you!

Here is his write up! Thanks!

http://www.bigheartedgamers.com/11/2015/featured-big-hearted-gamer-ryan-volker/

May I nominate Zyaldar? :3 He's been so influential to so many Extra Lifers on various platforms and has one of the biggest hearts I've known!

• Like 6

May I nominate Zyaldar? :3 He's been so influential to so many Extra Lifers on various platforms and has one of the biggest hearts I've known!

You may! Great idea, I will reach out to him. 

• Like 2

I second that!  Very cool guy.

• Like 2

+3?  ;)

o/  ;)

I second that!  Very cool guy.

there you have it, I reached out to our pal @Zyaldar, we'll chat it the heck up!

• Like 2

Awesome! Cannot wait to read! This guy has the biggest heart on the internet <3

• Like 1

YOU are the amazing one. You've united and connected so many of us <3 Our successes are your successes. #FTK! <3 <3 <3

• Like 3

When one asks ones self whom they should model themselves after to be a better steward of Extra Life and the children it serves.  @Zyaldar should come to mind.  ;)

o/ ;)

• Like 3

I would like to nominate @Super Hobbit! Alex is the St. Louis Guild President and I have been lucky enough to work with him at recruiting events and he is fantastic when talking about Extra Life. His excitement and passion gets everyone else excited.

Edited by stephybot
  • Like 2

I would like to nominate @Super Hobbit! Alex is the St. Louis Guild President and I have been lucky enough to work with him at recruiting events and he is fantastic when talking about Extra Life. His excitement and passion gets everyone else excited.

That's awesome, I will reach out! Thanks @stephybot!

What a great site and a great idea!! I totally agree with @zyaldar, but I'll also throw a nomination @gnomedic :D He is always always always positive and supportive and that's exactly what you need when it comes to doing something for the kids! ;) 

• Like 3

Hey @herobyclicking

http://www.bigheartedgamers.com/11/2015/tanya-keyser-wrangling-rackers/

Thank you! Thank you! For such a wicked, well written article on Tanya and the RackerGamers.  I really don't think we would be what/where we are with her efforts.  ;~)

I can tell you her title IS in fact Chief Cat Herder.  ;0 ;)~

o/  ;)

• Like 1

What a great site and a great idea!! I totally agree with @zyaldar, but I'll also throw a nomination @gnomedic :D He is always always always positive and supportive and that's exactly what you need when it comes to doing something for the kids! ;) 

Of course! I will reach out to @Gnomedic soon!

Messages sent! Thanks all, you're the best. 

Hey @herobyclicking

http://www.bigheartedgamers.com/11/2015/tanya-keyser-wrangling-rackers/

Thank you! Thank you! For such a wicked, well written article on Tanya and the RackerGamers.  I really don't think we would be what/where we are with her efforts.  ;~)

I can tell you her title IS in fact Chief Cat Herder.  ;0 ;)~

o/  ;)

You are very welcome. She is the best and it was an honor to chat with her. 

I want to throw Adam forward for this (@GRtist) - not only is he an outstanding Extra Lifer, but he's involved in other charity work as well. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Battery_H said:

I want to throw Adam forward for this (@GRtist) - not only is he an outstanding Extra Lifer, but he's involved in other charity work as well. 

Thanks! I will reach out!

On 11/12/2015, 9:48:04, stephybot said:

And here he is!

http://www.bigheartedgamers.com/11/2015/featured-big-hearted-gamer-alex-reeves/

• Like 2