Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

Official Extra Life Life Stream Tips and Tricks Live Stream

Would you guys be interested in a live stream about live streaming tips and tricks? We'd like to set one up and invite everyone to come to the stream and drop their suggestions, tips, and tricks into the chat and we'll pass them off in the stream.

Useful?

Let me know!

I cannot see how this would be a bad idea. There are plenty of people that are interested in streaming, but, unsure what to do.

I want to see this.

One of the tricks I'd like to see is juggling, by the way.

Well alright, alright, alright!

Keep in mind this will be a general stream helping you guys get things sorted and set up and some best practice ideas for your streams to keep the focus on driving folks to donate to your page. Things like using over lays, putting up links on your page with images. That along with a Q&A and pulling some of the ideas you've all made here into the discussion.

Because I want to include as many people as possible, in as many time zones as possible, I was thinking something like 10PM Eastern time on Tuesday Sept. 23 (I know better than to mess with Monday Night Football). We'd archive it and add it to our highlights if everything goes as well as I hope it will.

How does that all sound?

Sounds good Rick. If if you are going to go over overlays on the stream I'll make sure to get all the overlays I have (I've been working on a kit for the community) and send it to you.

Sounds awesome. I'm fairly new to Twitch and Extra-Life and would love some pointers. I'll try to catch it live, if I'm not at work. Thank you!

This would be fantastic, especially if you can compare the different programs out there. Even though I currently use OBS, I'd like to know the capabilities of other programs out there.

Well alright, alright, alright!

Because I want to include as many people as possible, in as many time zones as possible, I was thinking something like 10PM Eastern time on Tuesday Sept. 23 (I know better than to mess with Monday Night Football). We'd archive it and add it to our highlights if everything goes as well as I hope it will.

How does that all sound?

Sounds good. We'll try to be there!