Destiny for Extra Life - Playstation - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Asaomar

Destiny for Extra Life

I plan on spending the vast majority of my time playing/streaming Destiny from my PS4 for this year's Extra Life. If any of you are going to be on the game at some point for this year's event, feel free to add me and we can game/stream/raise money together!

my PSN ID is Asaomar.

I'll also probably be streaming Destiny for most of the time. So excited for this game!

PSN - KCoal414

I'm hoping to grab Destiny for the stream, but don't know when I'll be able to snag it. My funds might be a bit too dried up from car maintenance. However, I plan on grabbing it for PS3 for some of my streaming time.

I also have mine pre-ordered, once I get all set up I'll let ya know! Sounds like you have a good group coming together!

as soon as the game is live and i figure out how, i'll start a clan for Extra-Life on Destiny. just yell at me on PSN and we can all hook up and group up that way.

actually. I just made the clan. It is called Extra Lifers. go here: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clans/Suggested and search for it. not sure how to invite people to it. once we have at least three members, we can start getting bonuses in game.

I just joined the clan.

Probably will be playing Destiny for a good portion of this years marathon. We should attempt a raid. Add me on PSN!

PSN ID: K1LLT3K

PSN: subzero1313

I'm sure I'll be on at some point during the 24 hours. I'm fairly low level, Diablo 3 has me trapped and won't let me play Destiny

PSN ID: The Infecta

I have a level 29 Titan and a level 26 Hunter with a group of friends with similar levels if anyone needs help I will be playing this during the 10/25/14 event (and probably everyday until then LOL!).

Looking to build a 24 hour fireteam for this event.

Main goal is to play the full 24 hours. anyone want to join come hook me up on destiny.

Platform: PS3

User: diablofredd (would like friends to play diablo also.never played diablo online.destiny is first game i have a connection.)

Guardian: Hunter level 28 and started a Titan Level 3.

Would be willing to start a new guardian and try to reach level 20 by the end of the 24 hours if anyone is up for it join me.Gonna be epic.

Would need members for my bungie clan for Destiny so we can get rewards and trophies.

We are 2 now and very active. we need one more member.

Go to bungie.net and search for Destiny Head Hunters (HHD).

PSN: diablofredd

PS3

hunter level 28

My brother in law and I will be rerolling one character each to work back up to a proper light level through crucible experience and drops only.  Join us!

PSN:  NorinitoBandito