Sign in to follow this  
Novus'Olm

In-Game Extra Life Communities

Hey there, Extra Lifers!

My name is Joshua, and I am an Extra Life veteran of about 5 years. Some of you may know me from the Live Chat team in years past, and others may know me as the President of the Orlando, FL guild.

Over the years I've always created small guilds, channels, linkshells, what-have-yous in games that I either play regularly or plan on playing for Extra Life. I thought that it would be a cool idea to keep us connected while we game, especially coming up on Game Day. So, here's a list of the communities that I've made, and would LOVE you to add your own. Chances are, someone out there is playing the same game as you =p

Here's a basic outline: Post the game, the applicable server, and the "owner" of the community along with your Extra Life community ID, and I'll edit this post and add it to the list. 

If you want to join a community listed, just get in contact with the recruiter. =) If the community has a specific "In-Game" type, list that too. (Linkshell, Player Channel, etc)

MMORPG Communities:

Final Fantasy XIV: Lamia Server

• "Extra Lifers" - Crysola Tsara (Novus'Olm / Joshua) - Linkshell

Guild Wars 2: North America Megaserver

• "Extra Life Community <FTK>" - Crysola Tsara [novusolm.9032] (Novus'Olm / Joshua) - Casual/Communication Guild

• Like 5

Cool. Thanks for doing that!

If there's interest I can throw up a TF2 server for the EL community

• Like 1

This is a good idea!  Anything to bring gamers and friends together and benefit Extra Life all at the same time has to be a guaranteed ticket into heaven!  ;0 ;~)

o/  ;)

We have a Free Company on FFXIV's server Malboro that has several Extra Lifers as well! Also we stream the game and on Friday we call the stream "FFFriday" Where all of us get together online to chat/stream FFXIV! 

• Like 1

Would anyone like to join me on a World of Warcraft server and form a guild of Extra Lifers? I was thinking of transferring to Aeries Peak since it's very heavily populated compared to other realms. :D

• Like 1

Gnome I would love to... But I'm sure my wife would murder me if I went back to retail lol. That subscription is expensive. 

On a semi related note, any interest in a D3 clan? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, daddywarrbux said:

my wife would murder me if I went back to retail lol.

Hmm.. ..so is "going back to retail" a think of some kind..?  A phrasic way of doing something considered not so cool as a gamer..?  Or something that would warrant possibly having your "gamers card" taken away..?  ;~)

o/  ;)

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2015‎ ‎4‎:‎38‎:‎18‎, Novus'Olm said:

Final Fantasy XIV: Lamia Server

• "Extra Lifers" - Crysola Tsara (Novus'Olm / Joshua) - Linkshell

Oh wow! I didn't know there are Extra Lifers on FFXIV! :) I am on the Balmung server as Kooky Delight. Let me know if there is an Extra Lifers Linkshell or if I should start one up!

7 hours ago, KnightHarbinger said:

Hmm.. ..so is "going back to retail" a think of some kind..?  A phrasic way of doing something considered not so cool as a gamer..?  Or something that would warrant possibly having your "gamers card" taken away..?  ;~)

o/  ;)

I play on a private server sometimes. It's free but the content is far behind the live servers. It's pretty common in the wow community.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2015 at 2:15 PM, KookyPersona said:

Oh wow! I didn't know there are Extra Lifers on FFXIV! :) I am on the Balmung server as Kooky Delight. Let me know if there is an Extra Lifers Linkshell or if I should start one up!

Also on Malboro we have started an FC with other Extra Life streamers/members! Every Friday is #FFFriday where we play FFXIV together! :D