Success! - Seattle, WA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Mike

Success!

Hey all, 

Thanks so much to those that came out to help with the booth this weekend!  I am exhausted as I'm sure everyone else is as well.  We ended up with 610 sign-ups, which is less than last year, but better than Rick projected at the start of the week.  We were in a tough spot, but we made it work I think as well as we possibly could.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for a successful PAX Prime and I hope you all are able to come out to Whirleyball on October 3rd at 6pm!  If you haven't already RSVP'd on here, please do!

• Like 2

Thanks to everyone who came out to volunteer. We have such a great team here in Seattle. We're blessed in so many ways. An awesome set of Hospital Reps, Betsy and Kira. A great Community Manager, Rick Heaton. And so many dedicated individuals who come spend their time at PAX behind a table. Thanks especially for all of you who stayed behind to help with tear down! We were finally headed out of Seattle around 7pm and we couldn't have done it without you!

I hope everyone got enough time out on the floor and at least did what they most wanted to do while there. I had a blast getting to know everyone better and can't wait for more.

Hope to see all of you on October 3rd. We'll have a little information to share with everyone there, but mostly it's a fun get together to help us all get to know each other better.

• Like 2

I was only there for two shifts but the community of the Seattle ExtraLife team was outstanding. Getting the message out to a stream of people focused on the next booth or event was an accomplishment!

Thanks to the leadership for keeping the weekend smooth.

• Like 2

Yes - thank you everyone!  Kira & I are so fortunate to have all of you on our side and making a difference through your work to raise money for kids in our Seattle Children's community, as well as other CMN Hospitals.  The weekend was certainly a success all around!

• Like 2