Just Dance with the Mario Bros! - Atlanta, GA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Zyaldar

Just Dance with the Mario Bros!

11953211_10153702709977275_8395333367968

Hello ATL! 

I wanted to let you know that The Wingèd Blades is hosting another event at the Five Below in Canton again! This time we are bringing a TV with Xbox360 and Kinect to play Just Dance games! This will be a fun opportunity for people to come out and have some fun! Also some of us will be dressing up as Mario characters! We will be there on Sept. 19th from 9 AM - 9 PM!

Even though this is all fun and games we are working to help raise donations both monetary and in-kind gifts for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta! If you bring this flyer to the store anytime between Sept. 18th - 20th, 10% of your purchase will be donated back to us #ForTheKids! http://www.slideshare.net/Zyaldar/extra-life-fundraiser-flyer-five-below-mario-luigi-just-dance-2015

Our last event at Five Below was huge and I know this can be even bigger with your help! Please come out and have some fun with us! Share this on your social media sites and let's make this the biggest fundraiser we have had yet! 

Here is the link to our Facebook event page! https://www.facebook.com/events/1642473909362551/ 

• Like 1

I felt that we had a great turn out even though we didn't raise as much as we did last time. Several kids joined us while dancing and we had several people come up to us and say that they admire what we are doing and they are happy to see that we would make fools out of ourselves to help kids! I will update with the total amounts once we receive them.