Sign in to follow this  
Codex

September Guild Meeting

Hello all!

We are looking to set up a date to review our current objectives and opportunities for September. In the past we have hosted meetings on a Friday evening, or a weekend evening. I would like to propose two dates for a guild meeting so we can get things rolling for the last few months of the year:

Friday September 11th @ 7:30 PM

OR

Saturday September 12th @ 7:30 PM  

The meeting will be held via Google Hangouts. Please send a request to Vancouver Extra-Life Guild on Google+ to get an add to the hangout. If anyone has any suggestions for dates or times, please feel free to let members of the leadership know (myself or @CuuThomas here, or if you are just starting to come over from the Facebook group via Facebook as well).

Thanks guys!

I won't be able to make Sept 12 as I'll be on my way to France for my honeymoon :)

I might be a bit busy the day before packing as well but Friday would be my vote.

Aaron

Hey folks, sorry about the delay on this -we've been swamped with a couple of issues.

The meeting will be this Saturday night at 7:30 PM on Google Hangouts. Please send a request to Vancouver Extra-Life Guild on Google+ to get an add to the hangout.