Jillian Ryan

Welcome welcome welcome!!

Welcome to the RVA GUILD!!!!

My name is Jillian Ryan and I am the guild president for the Richmond chapter of extra life!

I know everybody got an email blast today about joining a guild! Well for all you new folks considering joining a guild I'd like to say, we'd love to have you!!!

Our guild does events through the year hoping to raise as much for kids as possible all while having fun! We attend anime and video conventions, do midnight releases at video game stores, do bake sales, attend literacy events, various festivals and all in the name of extra-life!

Our guild is full of some of the kindest friendliest people who are always willing to lend a hand. We meet 1-2 times every month to brainstorm and play some games (and of course eat some yummy food!!!).

I'd like to officially invite you to our next meeting on September 27th at 2 pm! We are trying to plan a cookout but if that falls through we will have the meeting at the brook road location children's hospital! Here is a link to the event:  http://community.extra-life.org/calendar/event/180-rva-guild-september-meeting/

Our hospital contact Amy also gives tours of the hospital to help show just what we are fighting for!

RVA may be a small city but we are FIGHTERS!!!

Please feel free to comment below and say hi! If you have any questions you may also email me directly at Ms.Jillian.Ryan@Gmail.com

10802060_10152938879134617_7887611899148946055_n.jpg

Hey there Jillian,

I just joined up with Extra Life last month. A friend of mine suggested I join a local team (Coin Operated Gamers) and then I received an email yesterday advising me to join my local guild. I'd love to join you all in the Richmond Guild and develop new friendships with fellow gamers and philanthropists here in Richmond.

I've been very happy with my fundraising efforts thus far, exceeding my initial goal of $500 within two weeks. What I'm looking forward to now is meeting other Extra Lifers here in Richmond and help with group fundraising efforts while making new friends with similar interests!

I'd love to get information on the guild's upcoming activities and meet our members sometime soon. Thank you for leading the guild! I look forward to being an active member!

Cheers,

Scott

Hey there Jillian,

I just joined up with Extra Life last month. A friend of mine suggested I join a local team (Coin Operated Gamers) and then I received an email yesterday advising me to join my local guild. I'd love to join you all in the Richmond Guild and develop new friendships with fellow gamers and philanthropists here in Richmond.

I've been very happy with my fundraising efforts thus far, exceeding my initial goal of $500 within two weeks. What I'm looking forward to now is meeting other Extra Lifers here in Richmond and help with group fundraising efforts while making new friends with similar interests!

I'd love to get information on the guild's upcoming activities and meet our members sometime soon. Thank you for leading the guild! I look forward to being an active member!

Cheers,

Scott

Hello Scott!!!

Welcome!!!

A- amazing job so far!!!! I'm so excited you're jumping right in!

B- our next meeting is the 27th, would you be able to make that?

:)

Hope to chat soon! 

-Jillian

Hey there Jillian,

Cheers,

Scott

Great to have you, Scott! We look forward to seeing you at the September guild meeting and miscellaneous meetups!

Oh boo, I'll actually be in D.C that weekend. Will the guild be holding any other events in the near future besides the monthly meeting? I'd love to meet our fellow members!

Thanks for having me! Looking forward to meeting you all!