KerryDemone

Playcrafting Boston

Hello! I know this is short notice, but anyone planning on going to Playcrafting Boston's Summer Expo tomorrow night, Tuesday August 25? Or anyone interested in checking it out? I made a connection with Playcrafting Boston's City Manager and he's interested in supporting Extra Life and extended some guest passes to us to see the Playcrafting community in action at their expo tomorrow night. 

Let me know ASAP if you're already going or would like to check it out? Thanks and sorry again for the short notice. 

• Like 1

@Chi - awesome! I'll get back to you ASAP on the details...not sure the extent of the opportunity (booth or just walking around and networking) but I'll find out and get back to you ASAP! Stay tuned!

@Chi - good news! they're totally open to Extra Life having a table at Playcrafting. Are you able to swing it? If so, Jack from Playcrafting said he can email you directly with the set up info. 

David works at New England Baptist and is out at 530 tomorrow. If that isn't early enough to get the stuff set up, I bet you can work it out to pick up early from him. If I had seen this before just now, I could have had him drop it off when leaving work tonight. :-( When he gets home, I'm going to make him set up a forum account (lol) and we'll work it out.

@Chi and @aradiadarling - I know this was a totally last minute thing, so if an exchange of the booth materials is not feasible given the short notice and given everyone's work schedules and locations that is OK. Playcrafting Boston has other events throughout the fall/year and @chi if you still want to go and check it out and do some Extra LIfe networking (even if you can't set up the booth) I can still put your and Kelsey's name on the list. Let me know what works for everyone. Thanks everyone! 

@KerryDemone and @aradiadarling, Kelsey is off work at 2 tomorrow so she can swing by and pick things up.  Can I get David's phone number for her so that we can coordinate picking items up?

Also feel free to have Jack email me the details.

Thanks!!!!

Edited by Chi
  • Like 1