Share Your Twitch Stream! - Page 8 - Live Streaming Tips & Tricks - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Harmony323

Share Your Twitch Stream!

Hi guys! I know I'm pretty late, BUT I just joined this amazing community and our guild (Richmond) just got off the ground, so I'm so excited to be a part of it! My twitch is twitch.tv/daydreaminfinity, and while I don't have a set schedule YET (this girl and nursing school is having a little bit of a hard time arranging everything.) I hope to be streaming often soon!

Hello, Hello Extra Lifers!

Just joined this year after hearing about it on the Giant Bombcast for a few years. Also just started streaming so I don't really have more than two followers as I write this. Come and share in the fun of Extra Life with me as I stream. For now I'm streaming randomly as I get time while I finish up grad school. After that I'll be setting up some times here and there, including streaming games I play together with my Extra Life team mates.

Here's my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/djotaku

I would be more than happy to reciprocate anyone who follows me on Twitch.

I'm currently working my way through a Civ 5 game and then probably going on to Witcher.

Hey Everyone~

I just started streaming seriously a little over a week ago, still tweaking and learning this streaming stuff.

Would love any support I can get, any advice, team ups, whatever it takes to get viewers to share the Extra life love.

http://www.twitch.tv/vazio82

Take care and good luck everyone.

Matt (Vazio)

Hi All,

I have been trying to tackle streaming very seriously now and would love to have some tips from some of the experts. I plan to have my first major stream this weekend (Saturday morning to be exact) and would love it if some of you wouldn't mind joining in to give me some critical feedback and maybe some tips on what I should change in my format or presentation to better capture an audience.

I plan to use my stream to capture some newer indie titles that are still presently in development or recently released (Grim Dawn will be my first stream). So if you don't mind taking a few minutes this weekend, I would greatly appreciate the audience.

I'm at:

http://www.twitch.tv/bizarrorollins

Thanks everyone!

Hey all,

So last year was a year of firsts for me, first time participating in Extra-Life & first time streaming. I was able to do it through the PS4 & Xbox One ok, and I had a couple of viewers throughout the marathon. But I really got the itch to make my streaming better and hopefully do it more often. So i've been collecting info and gear just for that and hopefully soon I will have a pretty decent channel to follow. In the meantime though, check me out at www.twitch.tv/mr_d1sturbed if you'd like. Looking forward to checking out everyone's streams. And if you follow me i'll follow back.

Thanks! :D

-Chris

I guess I could add my twitch account here too.

http://www.twitch.tv/shadowfan996

I'm planning on doing a 24-hour stream next Friday around 8pm PST. First one I've ever done, so hopefully everything goes well.

Edited by SHADOWFAN996
Said the wrong date of the livestream ^^; woops

Hey Everyone!

You can find me at twitch.tv/megnagaming - looking forward to participating in my first ever Extra Life event this year!

Cheers,

Megna

Just a friendly reminder that if someone from Extra Life follows you, follow back! We're all in this together, and the tighter the community, the more effective we can be for the kids. I have followed every single person in this thread (something like 170 people). For those of you who have yet to jump on this train, you can find me at www.twitch.tv/grtist

I host regularly, and try to get on every day

For extra incentive to follow me, I randomly host followers when I'm not online.

My name is Cameron, but I'm also known as "International Cron." I'm starting to livestream on Twitch to participate in this year's Extra Life marathon. I'll be doing weekly livestreams on Wednesdays at 8PM EST and most Saturdays during the day, and will likely find other random times throughout the week to stream. I have an open mic, will have a webcam running in the next week or so, and have chat open to interact with my viewers. Stop by, have some fun with me, and help me raise money towards my fundraising goal!

• Channel: http://twitch.tv/IntlCron
  • Schedule: Wednesday night’s after 8:00 pm EST, most Saturday afternoons, impromptu streams throughout the week
  • Games: Classic platformers, hit titles from SNES, N64, WiiU, multiplayer shooters, Elite: Dangerous, chat/charity donation suggestions
  • Goal: I love playing video games, and chatting with my friends while I play them! I'm also raising money for Extra-Life.org - find more information on my Twitch channel or on my fundraising page!

Background: I've been playing video games for literally as long as I can remember - so that would make the last 24 years. Video games are a huge part of my life, and I've started streaming on Twitch to join the online community, share my love of gaming with my friends, and to raise money for Extra-Life.org for this year's marathon! If I'm going to play games, I hope that I can make a difference in kid's lives while I do it.

I hope you join me on my channel! This Saturday, March 11th at 11 a.m EST, I'll be attempting a 100% run of Super Mario World (probably not very quickly)! It should be a ton of fun - I hope to see you there!

Hi all! I'm doing weekly streams on http://twitch.tv/IntlCron to raise money for this year's marathon. I stream on Wednesdays at 8 PM EST, but also most Saturdays and whenever I find time throughout the week. I would appreciate the views and follows, and will be sure to reciprocate - I'm excited for this year's drive!

This Saturday, March 11th at 11 AM EST, I'll be attempting a 100% run of Super Mario World (probably not very quickly.) Hope to see you there!

So this thread is totally awesome!!! Thank you all for those that added me. I caught a couple of you streaming today, but I was at work so couldn't stay on too long.. I'm really new at streaming, have only done it a couple of times directly from my Xbox (i know.. i'm a monster lol), but it was cool seeing all of you with your cool logos and whatnot.

Anywhos, good streaming and hope to catch you all soon!

twitch.tv/mrbrightsideguy

www.twitch.tv/theleafofdestiny

I'm a new streamer, and have been a bit bogged down by school and life lately, so unfortunately I haven't been able to stream much. When I do stream, though, it will be on Saturdays! I hope to gain a big enough following to really make an impact when I do start streaming, so please give me a follow :)

Edited by The Leaf of Destiny

http://www.twitch.tv/shyguymcfly83

Just started streaming not too long ago. Still figuring some stuff out, but overall having a great time, and can't wait to stream for Extra-Life this year. Right now I'm sticking to mostly old school stuff, like recently I've been playing Super Metroid. I'd love to see some fellow Extra-Lifers in the chat. I stream almost daily around 9:30 PM CST. Hope to see you there!

Good idea, I am now following all of you.

Mine is

twitch.tv/barbaricslinky