Share Your Twitch Stream! - Page 3 - Live Streaming Tips & Tricks - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Harmony323

Share Your Twitch Stream!

My twitch information is as follows: www.twitch.tv/rrivaden03

I've been streaming for a little while but never had a consistent schedule. I'm still a college student so that's why my stream has been all over the place, but generally I stream on the weekends. I also stream a variety of PC and Xbox 360 games. Between those would be: Call of Duty, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption, Minecraft, Half Life, different horror games. Most of the times I'll be wearing a "hamburger hat" (or other cool hats I have) which gets the attention of a bunch of viewers. I LOVE talking to people when I can and have gotten a decent amount of response for Extra Life, which has been the main priority of opening my channel.

Remember, have fun with your game, find challenges or milestones to beat (viewers would have an idea of what to expect or what to look forward to?), be yourself with the viewers coming and don't be afraid of the trolls, haha!

Edited by RomiRiv03

This thread is awesome! My 'Following' number has jumped from 3 to 35 since the start. :D Looking forward to seeing all of your videos!

Hey guys!

I'm Dex. I founded a YouTube webshow called "Don't Press Start" where we played awful games for fun, then transitioned fully over to Twitch in the last year or so.

My stream can be found at http://www.twitch.tv/dontpressstart

We play everything.

EVERYTHING. The best to the worst. Right now I'm working on my library of 300+ games and writing reviews for each one I finish.

I'll be sure to follow everyone from this thread. Keep up the good work, guys!

Cheers!

-Dex

twitch.tv/sarahbelham

Mostly I play various flavors of modded Minecraft at least once a week; sometimes other stuff too. Thinking about doing The Golf Club on Sundays, possibly with a variety of rage-inducing user-created courses and I may do a Yume Nikki stream for Halloween. :)

I've been doing weekly streams since the end of April! I'm up to 33 followers mostly because I've also been doing weekly giveaways on Steamgifts and advertising the fact I'm doing the weekly streams for Extra Life. Here's a link to my current giveaway: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/CEtEw/max-payne-3

My channel: http://www.twitch.tv/snarkqueen (Complete with splash image to let you know when my stream is.)

My lineup in the coming weeks:

Week of September 14th: Castle Crashers (Giveaway: Max Payne 3)

Week of September 21st: Antichamber (Giveaway: Dino D-Day -- PLUS extra giveaways because I reached my $400 milestone!)

Week of September 28th: Brütal Legend (Giveaway: Bardbarian)

Week of October 5th: Secrets of Raetikon (Giveaway: Bully: Scholarship Ed.)

Week of October 12th: Guacamelee! Gold Edition (Giveaway: Merry Payday Christmas Soundtrack x3)

Week of October 19th: Costume Quest (Giveaway: Nihilumbra)

*October 25th: 24-hour Marathon @ 8 AM* (Giveaway: It's a secret for now, but it has a $60 pricetag!)

I also need to figure out a way to stream my actual table top Pathfinder session.

I would think the easiest way would be a webcam and, depending on your broadcasting software, set it to capture a specific section of your screen where your webcam is displaying what it's picking up.

I am kind of new to the streaming world so I need all the help I can get! Looking forward to the Marathon Day!

www.twitch.tv/z33ktheg33k

I try and stream a couple times a week. Mostly Destiny right now. I also try to get my kids involved in the stream.

Edited by Z33KtheG33K

Like many others here, I hardly stream but plan on streaming the entire extra life marathon.

http://www.twitch.tv/sikis91

I DO plan on doing a raffle for a $20 steam game in the hopes that people are more willing to donate, but I'm still unsure of how to do it and if it's a good idea. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I'll try to give some follows and check you guys out.