Harmony323

Share Your Twitch Stream!

2 hours ago, CAWZY said:

Ah Nostalgia....back when Zy "Didnt stream a whole lot", and was "Testing the equipment out". :)

Oh man... feels like such a long time ago XD You were my first regular @CAWZY! I was so inexperienced back then. It's amazing how much I have learned and how much the channel has grown since then. It's been a long journey but definitely worth it! :D

• Like 1

Hey all. I've finally got myself comfortable streaming my night time gaming. I don't have a regular schedule yet but you can usually find me on ~3 nights a week starting around 9pm for a few hours. I stream PC games only right now though tempted to get a capture card and get involved in Mario Maker. 

www.twitch.tv/quaseymoto

• Like 1

Hello My name is Brandon from Niagara Falls, NY. My stream is http://www.twitch.tv/shamanom We just currently founded a Guild in Buffalo, NY I'm currently streaming for Playing with Fire stream team. Also I just received the officer title of Stream Coordinator for the Buffalo Guild. My stream times are posted on Twitch Panel as 1am EST until ??? (depending on work schedule). Im a variety caster with about 2 years of streaming experience (6mo full time) and been with Extra Life for 3 years!

Thanks for taking time to read this message!

-Sham

• Like 2

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/m3angean88

Currently streaming:

Black Desert

Overwatch

I am mainly playing the two games above, but may play other games throughout the week.

Feel free to join me and engage in conversation

I will sometimes have giveaways and other events going on.

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/quaseymoto

I've been streaming Stardew Valley every Wednesday night from 10pm-12am for the last 5-6 weeks or so, including tonight!  

Hoping to start a second night and just applied to join the EL Stream Team. 

I'd love if some more folks came and kept me company. 

I also just set up for giveaways.

This was actually an idea from a fellow RVA Guild member but we subscribed to Loot Crate and are giving away all the toys and items we're not interested in keeping. 

I just started streaming, a few weeks ago. Have found getting viewers to be hard, when you know no one to share it with. Was recently referred to this post by Cawzy. So heres my stream. djsparky85 and my youtube: dragonspecpc for series based past broadcasts. I've followed some of you already, but this is a great idea, to spread the word

• Like 2

http://twitch.tv/lg65

I will be streaming SplatFest (Splatoon) for the first two days of it, starting tomorrow night. It's the Final SplatFest (Callie vs. Marie)!

• Like 1

Haven't been keeping up on my stream lately, but I'm usually good for some Rocket League!

www.twitch.tv/indomitable_dp

• Like 1

I have a couple of channels:

Http://www.twitch.tv/realmillenniumgroup

This is my original one I have used the most. I stream my Guild Wars Adventure series on it now.

Http://www.twitch.tv/bjwyler

I've started using this one now to play other games as well as promote Extra Life. This will be my primary #100daysofgaming streaming channel.

• Like 1

Hey guys. This will be my first year participating in Extra Life. Me and friends will be streaming November 5th like everyone else. :)

twitch.tv/lastgeekplays

Thanks!

• Like 1

I don't stream regularly, only when my internet allows, but i am able to stream on game day. Thanks to my awesome employer! my twitch is twitch.tv/allthewayj. i'll be streaming our gameday which is 10/22. so i can support some you on Nov 5th!

• Like 1

I'm at twitch.tv/goodversusevil

First year streaming for Extra Life...Can't wait to see how much money we can raise for the kids!

• Like 2

www.twitch.tv/jsstudz I stream Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights at 7pm CST

• Like 1

Doing my Extra Life event stream a little earlier this year, due mainly to work-related things. Will be starting on October 21st at 7pm. Feel free to stop by!

http://twitch.tv/maeglin73

I typically stream every Monday and Friday as well, starting at that same time.

• Like 1

I have two channels, on in French and the Other in English, going to be streaming on both for the event this year!

French channel : VinceIntheNorth

English Channel : Barebareman

I'll try to make a round of this post to follow all you gentlepersons ; please take the time to toss my channel a follow and a Visit; my schedules are on the channel's panels, i'll be happy to discuss Extra-Life strategies and maybe even produce some graphics for you all if need be!

• Like 1