Harmony323

Share Your Twitch Stream!

I am going live for my first charity stream.

My goal is to raise 2000 usd for Extra Life.

If you can set the host to my channel that would be awesome, and donations are for once in my channel highly appreciated:rolleyes:

www.twitch.tv/eisenhowers

please spread the word around

Im streaming on behalf of my school esports/gaming club. Going to be playing all sorts of games with friends and viewers. would love if you guys could join. twitch.tv/Sir_XL

Edited by Sir_XL

I am going to start Streaming soon.  I am still experimenting with it, but I will be making a weekly schedule.  twitch.tv/CAWZY

• Like 2

Hiya guys! I try my best to follow any Extra Lifer's and come hang out when i can. Unfortunately, there are HUNDREDS of entries here so if i somehow missed you send me a message HERE and I'll do my best to check you out and spread some love :D

Also, don't forget to follow the Official Extra Life Channel 

On 11/18/2015, 11:13:29, CAWZY said:

I am going to start Streaming soon.  I am still experimenting with it, but I will be making a weekly schedule.  twitch.tv/CAWZY

Akron REPRESENT! 

• Like 2

Hey y'all! I'm a relatively new streamer (started in October) and am part of the Extra Life Stream Team! You can find me here!

I generally stream my first playthrough of games I think would be fun to watch. I've done Dark Souls 2, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Bloodborne and am in the middle of The Order: 1886. I also take party in #FFFridays where I am going to make my way through my favorite Final Fantasy games every Friday at 5:30PM EST for 2 hours and again 11:00PM EST for 3 or 4 hours. You can also catch me on the ExtraLife4Kids channel Sundays at 11PM EST.

I generally stream after work for a few hours around 5 or 5:30 with the occasional 11PM stream. On Saturdays I do a 4 or 5 hour stream at 12:00PM EST. Sundays are reserved for Extra Life at 11PM.

Hope to see ya guys around!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CaKarst said:

Hey y'all! I'm a relatively new streamer (started in October) and am part of the Extra Life Stream Team! You can find me here!

I generally stream my first playthrough of games I think would be fun to watch. I've done Dark Souls 2, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Bloodborne and am in the middle of The Order: 1886. I also take party in #FFFridays where I am going to make my way through my favorite Final Fantasy games every Friday at 5:30PM EST for 2 hours and again 11:00PM EST for 3 or 4 hours. You can also catch me on the ExtraLife4Kids channel Sundays at 11PM EST.

I generally stream after work for a few hours around 5 or 5:30 with the occasional 11PM stream. On Saturdays I do a 4 or 5 hour stream at 12:00PM EST. Sundays are reserved for Extra Life at 11PM.

Hope to see ya guys around!

Woot Woot! #FFFriday!!!! :D I am so happy to see you taking part in this as well! ^-^ I love it!

• Like 1

www.twitch.tv/montscot832

I have 15 extra life marathon streams planed for 2016 give me a follow and stop by next time im live!

• Like 2

So I 'think' I have everyone followed, and if I don't please let me know (I always follow back).

I've updated my streaming schedule, and now stream 5 nights a week (Sunday thru Thursday), with occasional bonus streams.

When I'm not streaming I will gladly host other Extra Lifers.

http://twitch.tv/martb64

Feel free to drop by and say "Hi" and mention Extra Life and we'll light up the chat :)

i check this stream periodically and try to follow all the Extra Lifers, but there are so many responses it's hard to remember who i have followed and who I haven't!  Drop by my stream (http://www.twitch.tv/daddywarrbux) and drop me a message if your an extra life streamer. I'll give you a follow and host if I'm offline! 

• Like 3

On 9/8/2014 at 8:23 AM, Zyaldar said:

My twitch channel is www.twitch.tv/zyaldar

I don't stream a whole lot but when I do I post it on my FB wall. Every now and then we will do mini marathons to make sure our stream equipment works for Oct. 25th.

Ah Nostalgia....back when Zy "Didnt stream a whole lot", and was "Testing the equipment out". :)

• Like 2