Harmony323

Share Your Twitch Stream!

So we all know that the way to get more viewers (read as: donations) is to HAVE viewers to start. While on game day we're all going to be caught up in our own things, but I feel like if we spend the next month and a half following and viewing each others streams, the added attention (and lift in that oh so important Games list) may help get each other some extra viewers for the marathon.

So... let's start a following chain!

Here's mine. Post yours and I'll return the follow.

twitch.tv/lady_death_doll

• Like 3

i don't stream but i love supporting other streamers. i will follow you guys so i can have some company during my marathon

:D

• Like 1

Thanks!!! What do you play? Maybe you can get in a game with someone who is streaming so you can get yourself out there, too =D

• Like 1

Here is a link to my twitch channel. I am not that active as a streamer, but I will stream all the gaming I do during the extra-life marathon.

I have followed all of you. I am currently figuring out what overlays and so on I will make or getting help to make.

http://www.twitch.tv/gilnidor

Regards from Patrik a.k.a. Gilnidor

Great idea Harmony323! Everyone in this thread has my follow!

http://www.twitch.tv/oliverclark

I will be playing all sorts of games on Xbox One and PC including Destiny, FIFA, Minecraft, Tropico, FTL, and more! Also, I am currently doing multiple free Steamgifts giveaways.

Edited by Ollie
Hyperlinked
  • Like 1

mine is twitch.tv/triptytch

I am about to go live in Borderlands 2, where I am going to be donating money based upon my loot from 4-6pm EST.

$1/green, $3/blue, $5/purple, $7/orange, $10/Pearl - Should be an interesting little loot experiment!

-trip

Thanks!!! What do you play? Maybe you can get in a game with someone who is streaming so you can get yourself out there, too =D

i play pretty much play anything. thats what i do sometimes. there are a few streamers i follow that i've joined in some games. its fun playing with streamers

I keep updating my follows as people respond haha.

triptytch - that's a pretty cool way to make your donations! Nice work.

Thank you, I ended up raising 129 bucks for it. Not a bad way to open up something like that!

I am adding follows as well as more people post

My twitch channel is www.twitch.tv/zyaldar

I don't stream a whole lot but when I do I post it on my FB wall. Every now and then we will do mini marathons to make sure our stream equipment works for Oct. 25th.

Edited by Zyaldar
  • Like 1

My twitch channel is www.twitch.tv/bearmonk1.

I play a lot of World of Warcraft and Hearthstone. I've recently gotten into Diablo 3 as well, and I've also started on Minecraft. My wife and I are actually working on a minecraft project, where we are going to build a castle, but in survival mode. Its been pretty fun so far.

My stream is twitch.tv/chiunit4evr

I'm streaming pretty much all week in preparation for Boston FIG! You can also check out all of my past streams at youtube.com/nubbinsincorporated

Hey Everyone,

Here's my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/levelupmods

I primarily focus on fighting games, though for Extra Life, I will probably be playing a wider variety of games just to keep things more interesting.

Just a note that this isn't a "personal" channel of sorts as this is my side business channel.

twitch.tv/silverspud

I'm looking at a Minecraft Marathon with my viewers this year. My audience tends to reach across a wide variety of timezones, so I should get a healthy rotation of additional players for the full 24 hours.