Speak Up and Introduce Yourself! - Austin, TX - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
MrArcys

Speak Up and Introduce Yourself!

Hi there! Thanks for checking out the Austin Guild!

Please use this thread to introduce yourself! Let us know who you are and how you got involved with Extra Life!

My name is Daniel Allman and I'm currently serving as Interim President of the Guild. I started with Extra Life back in 2013, via RT SideQuest, at a house party in South Austin. A few months later, I got an email saying that a guild was forming! The rest is history!

• Like 2

My name is Jeff Putnam - i found your table at the Classic Game fest. I've got an 18 year old autistic son who's the real gamer in this household, and he's really excited about using that skill to help other kids.

• Like 1

My Name is Andrew Bolduc, and I found Extra Life on the Microsoft Store website, and started participating in 2013, then in 2014 I got involved with RT SideQuest for Extra Life.

My name is Jeff Putnam - i found your table at the Classic Game fest. I've got an 18 year old autistic son who's the real gamer in this household, and he's really excited about using that skill to help other kids.

Hey Jeff! I look forward to meeting you at the Relaunch!

My Name is Andrew Bolduc, and I found Extra Life on the Microsoft Store website, and started participating in 2013, then in 2014 I got involved with RT SideQuest for Extra Life.

Hey Andrew! Are we gonna see you and your family at the September Relaunch next week?

My name is Lee. I'm looking forward to lending a hand to recruitment in the two months we have before the big day and hopefully past that.

• Like 2

My name is Valerie, and I started participating in Extra-Life back in 2012. I was president of my university's gaming club at the time and got the club to participate, and they continue to do so to this day. I moved to Austin last year, and I'm excited to help the guild recruit new members :)

• Like 1

Hey!  I'm Chris, or PlotSpackle!  I started extra life way back in 2012, someone I knew told me about it, and I jumped in as soon as I could.

I'm a little late jumping into this community for this year, but I hope to be on here more often in the future.

• Like 1

Hello I am Niriall. I've donated to Extra Life for a while, but never was able to stream till this year. I'm hoping to jump in and help out. ^.^

Hi, I'm Brianna. I'm working on my Girl Scout Gold Award to provide a gaming library to Dell Children's Hospital, the outpatient blood and cancer center, and the Comprehensive Care Center. I Extra Life for myself and my brother. I would love to tell everyone about it.