Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

What will you be playing on October 25th?

What kind of games will you be playing Oct. 25th?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of games will you be playing Oct. 25th?

We love getting to know our community and what they like (and dislike). We also thought some of you might like to share what kinds of games you're into with the rest of the community. So here's our ice breaker for you; What kind of games will you be playing during the Extra Life marathon?

Choose one of the options in the poll and then make a post about the specific games you'll be playing. You might even find some really cool ideas for your own marathon!

You can vote for more than one option. You must be logged in to vote.

Edited by Sapience

The majority of my 24 hours will be spent with my Xbox 360, but there will also be time spent on the Xbox One, Atari 2600, NES & maybe some other retro systems.

I can't wait!

I haven't came up with games I'm playing yet (Have to look through my library) But it will mostly be spent on PC, with jumping to XBone for more family/fun games.

Def looking forward to The Evil Within being released on Oct 14th. That is going to be one of the games I play during my marathon throughout the night.

What? Only person that said Nintendo? I'll be playing Mario Kart 8, ZombiU and Bayonetta for sure, but I'm also making sure to play a little something across all four major platforms. And by major I mean PS3, Xbox 360, not-so-quality-PC and WiiU, because I can't afford them fancy next-gen shinies.

Totally good with my WiiU, though. Wonderful little system. Wish I could capture off of my 3DS though.

My group hasn't decided on our streaming schedule yet, but if it's anything like last year (it will be), we'll likely play a bunch of multiplayer like Halo 4, GTA V, AC 4, maybe Titanfall, some browser based stuff like CAH, Town of Salem, and maybe throw a little Wii U into the mix!

Literally all the games.

Every single one.

This is the correct answer :)

I don't have my set schedule yet, but I plan to include a lot of Xbox One games including Destiny, FIFA, Minecraft, etc and FTL, Tropico, and more on PC.

Hearthstone, Minecraft, The Sims 4, Destiny, MLB: The Show... those are the first to come to mind.

Edited by ReviewDad

I'll be on PC playing Civilization: Beyond Earth. It's launch day is Oct 24th, so as long as it doesn't get delayed. :D Working on setting up a Twitch stream. Hoping TWC gets my circuit upgraded before then cause my upstream stinks right now.

Primarily PC, but there will be some Destiny via PS4 in there somewhere.

Still working on an overall schedule but games to be played, in no particular order:

Star Citizen

Battlefield 4

Destiny

[NDA]

I will only play on PC, and I will stream as much as possible during the event. The games I will play is Trove, Creativerse, Rift, Defiance, ArcheAge and some other games that is not decided yet.

And on the 26th I have my birthday so I will celebrate that online also :)

twitch.com/gilnidor

Steam: gilnidor

All the games I will play my name is Gilnidor or Ibim :o

Looking forward to the event for sure and proud to say that this is my third year as a participant.

Edited by Gilnidor
spelling

I believe our goal as a guild is to get as many of us together for the event that we can. I hope there's a lot of couch co-op and platform hopping going on, not to forget some card/board games too!

All PC games, mostly from my Steam backlog. Stuff that I haven't played in years, or have installed but never got around to actually playing.

I'll be playing a mixture of games. I tend to jump around in an attempt to keep myself awake! Some games I'll definitely be playing are Smite (PC), Hearthstone (PC) and Destiny (XBOne). Beyond that, I'll be all over the place, from Call of Duty to Contrast to World of Warcraft... it all depends on my mood!

I'll also be streaming it all on my Twitch stream. twitch.tv/lady_death_doll

I've got some games lined up that will keep my heart rate going, so I don't randomly pass out on stream. I've also got a bunch that I could easily zone out and play for 16 hours straight, like The Sims 3, Minecraft, Unturned, Landmark, etc.

This is my 4th Extra Life marathon and I can't wait! I will be playing a combination of Defiance and Elite: Dangerous (beta 1).FTK!

My team, 13 Black Gaming, will be mostly playing tabletop games. Dice and card games, board games, maybe even a little pen and paper role playing. There may be a little Xbox One action in there on occasion, just what ever feels right at that moment.

I've given this question a lot of thought over the last couple of months. A LOT of thought. And the conclusion that I've come to is that no amount of planning ahead will mean anything when all is said and done. Because despite what I may have my sights set on playing, or what I may have planned out ahead of time, I'm sure several factors are going to come into play that I have no way of anticipating including how I'm going to feel on that particular day, how much energy I'm going to have going into or going through the event (i.e. how much sleep I was actually able to get the night before, etc.), what my friends or other gamers around me (if I play in a public setting) are going to want to play, and so on and so forth. So while I can speculate and hope for the best, all I can say is I'm excited for whatever may come my way, but really I'm just along for the ride! ;)

All of my time is going to be spent on Xbox.. most likely Destiny but I might throw some other games in there as well.

I will most likely split my time between PS4, PS3, 3DS, and Wii U. Most likely the majority of my time will be spent on PS4.