Breathe some life into this - Vancouver - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
DillyhueTV

Breathe some life into this

Hello to all my fellow Extra Lifers,

My name is Dylan and I am brand new to this community so I thought I would introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of the fantastic people here in Vancouver who are committed to using games for good. I can see that it's been quite some time since the last post so I'm hoping this post can reawaken all of us and get some discussion going on possible meetups and other fundraising stuff. Hope to chat with some of you soon :)

- DillyhueTV

• Like 1

Hi from Ontario!

I'm sure the Vancouver guild will reach out but didn't want you to feel lonely!

• Like 1

Hi Dillyhue, sorry to have missed this post. We're still working on transitioning to the forums from our previous organizing location on Facebook.

I'm Hannah, Im the secretary for the guild here. If you are interested in chatting with us face to face we're going to be at Anime Revolution at the old comvention center in Vancouver this weekend. I will be posting details on our next guild meeting sometime next week as well :)

Awesome to have you onboard!

• Like 2