WANTED: Nebraska Extra-Lifers! - Local Extra Lifers - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
siddichan

WANTED: Nebraska Extra-Lifers!

Children's Hospital & Medical Center of Omaha, NE is a 100% Free-Healthcare providing non-profit hospital serving a number of states in the region! Team Omaha is the official team for Extra-Lifers joining in to participate!

This wonderful hospital lacks a guild because of a low number of participants every year!  Help us build a Guild for this hospital by joining in as a participant! More participants mean more incentives (Top 3 prizes, incentives, etc.) and I would love to support you on your own efforts!

The hospital marketing team even created a wonderful logo for us to use, so if you're joining in, feel free to take advantage of the picture! Show your efforts in an official basis! You can contact me if you have any questions or just reply to this thread! I'll do my best to answer them and help you out! Also, don't forget to tell any friends you may have who would be interested in joining in. Remember, participation is not inclusive to video game broadcasting and anyone can just bring the information into a work place or a school and spread the word!

TEAM-OMAHA-2015Small.png