GotSka81

Event Notification: First Friday in Lancaster

*EDIT*

Event start time has been changed from 12pm to 5pm.

Event Info

Name: First Friday

Location: Outside of Commonwealth on Queen Cafe in Lancaster, PA (301 N Queen St, Lancaster, PA 17603)

Date: 8/7/2015 (This Friday!)

Time: 5pm-9pm (depending on foot traffic)

Why: First friday is a big deal in Lancaster city.  TONS of people will be out just wandering the streets viewing art, eating in restaurants, and taking part in all kinds of activities.  Commonwealth on Queen is having a beer tasting, for example!  This is a great opportunity for us to tap into the Lancaster area and raise awareness for Extra Life!

Who: Anyone who wants to attend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we discussed at the June meeting, First Friday is upon us.  I have made arrangements for us to be on the sidewalk outside of Commonwealth on Queen Cafe, which is in a great place for getting optimal foot traffic.  I know a few of you had expressed interest, but I'd like to get some solid commitments so I know who to expect and when to expect them.  I will be there all day manning the table, but could certainly use some company!  I think having 2-4 people at the stand would be best.  I understand a part of the event is during work hours and it's tough to take time off for these events, but any time we can give (even after work) is really appreciated.

If you have any questions/comments/etc please don't hesitate to contact me via facebook, text, email, etc.

Please leave a comment below if you can attend!

Edited by GotSka81

Sorry to report I'll be a no-show for this one Jimbo...With this past weekend being as crazy as it was I'd rather play it safe. Get a hotspot set up and I'll be there via Hangouts. I can chat up the potential Extra Lifers at a four second delay...Which is an upgrade from my normal ten!