Sign in to follow this  
Asaomar

How far along are you currently in your fundraising?

Have you met your goal? getting close to it? Just starting out? Just curious to see where you guys are at, now that we're roughly two months away.

I meant to start raising funds in earnest mid-summer, but sadly I haven't even been able to truly start yet. I'm working on compiling footage for my own promo video to share around this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to start drawing attention soon.

I told myself I'd start earlier, and here I am being as bad a slacker as before.

I only did one.. on the release of Titanfall because that is when I first heard about it. I wanted to raise $10 for every year I've been healthy, so $250 and I'm currently at $260. I'm looking to raise and get to $500 for the event on the 25th.

Just about 11.1%, but my goal is set super high because I'll be getting some publicity. I'm at $1,141 last I checked, out of a goal of $10k.

I haven't really started raising funds yet. I try to wait till the actual event, or around that date (Looks like i won't be able to play on the 25th) and I'd rather people donate when I am streaming, so I can personally thank them on stream and everything. I have been sending out emails to all the contacts/donors from last year updating them on the Guild and Extra Life though.

Im roughly 30% into my $1500 goal. Last year I hit just over $1400 so I set my goal high (for me) this year.

I started back in June. Sadly the ALS ice bucket challenge on social media has taken attention away from my normal supporters. They should come back around once the dust settles however.

At this time last year I didn't know about Extra Life. So to have $1,660 has blown me away.

Have had to re-think my goals as a result. This, of course, is a good thing.

I'm $130 away from my personal goal of $500 (and I haven't even given my personal donation yet!) and my team is $30 shy of 10% of our $5000 goal. Not sure we're going to hit that this year, but we're going to do our best to try!

I am at 61% of my 600% goal. I was able to surpass my 500$ goal last year, so I upped it a bit more this year. I should be able to reach my goal in the month of October, I will be ramping up the announcement on line and what not. I dont think I will be able to get much more until I am able to stream.

At this time last year I didn't know about Extra Life. So to have $1,660 has blown me away.

Have had to re-think my goals as a result. This, of course, is a good thing.

Usually once I hit my initial goal I send out thank you emails and make posts on social media thanking all my supporters. Then I raise the goal in incriments of $250 or so and announce them as "stretch goals." I feel like this tells my supports both present and future that Im not just trying to be greedy or deceitful in my goals. It usually works too. Last year I hit my personal best at $1405 raised but my initial goal was only set at $750.

I might as well post mine too lol. I'm currently at $860 raised out of a $1000 goal. Last year I only raised $280 so I am *way* ahead of that and it isn't even October yet.

*edit* $910 now lol. posted in four different places on facebook that for any donation of at least $10 made today I'd take a shot of either tequila or rum, donator's choice lol. $50 donation instantly lol.

Edited by Asaomar

Oh geez that is one scary offer! I'd be afraid of alcohol poisoning!

I used "get me to the top 15" as a motivator last week. Stretch goals rock :)

i'm at 13% of my goal: $265 of $2000. my goal last year(my first year) was $500 and we managed to stretch it to a whole thousand bucks, which was awesome... so i figured i could try to double it since i know a lot more people now.

i put out some feelers about doing a fundraising bake sale and people seemed interested, plus the artwork i am raffling off... i have to actually make the items before people get excited about them i think, haha

I'm 280/1000. Not bad but have a ways to go. Haven't really been bugging people too much yet. I like to hit it hard in the last two weeks. :D

I'm currently sitting at 12% of a plan. I mean 4% of my goal. I'm hoping to kick it into gear about a month out. I hit the $500 mark last year and I'm going for the $1000 mark this year.

Hi everyone

i currently am at $350/$1000. Last year i received most of my donations closer to the date so i'm hoping to get that same push.

good luck everyone!

I am at 10% of my goal that is 100$ I hope to reach the goal and beyond. I have not posted that much about it but will step up the fundraising posts over the next few weeks :)

This is my second year and I have reached my $200 goal. I am still pushing for donations but plan to go bigger next year!

Shooting to match my $4200 raised last year. Currently sitting at around $185, but I really haven't started asking yet. That starts veeeeeerrrry soon. No one's facebook messenger app will know peace.

I've just reached my goal as of last Friday! For the last 2-3 years I've increased my goal by double(this year is 1k), and have so far been able to hit it every year. Next year trying to get 2k is gonna be difficult though!