Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet

Ottawa Guild June Meeting — Monday, June 22nd

Summer is finally upon us, and the Ottawa Extra Life Guild is turning the heat up!

I'd like to extend a huge welcome to all of our newcomers from Ottawa Comiccon! As discussed at the May meeting, we have around 95 new Extra Life participants who signed up during OCC weekend. Thank you for embracing your inner gamer, and opening your hearts to help sick kids in our community! Our offline registrations had a small hiccup, but should be finalized shortly. If you have not received your welcome email before our meeting, please send me an email or let me know after the meeting is over.

Also, you should all have gotten our first ever Newsletter! This month the newsletter is a little sparse, but I hope you all look forward to jam packed newsletters in the coming months letting you know how our fundraising is going, and what neat events are going on in the Ottawa area. If you didn't get the newsletter and would like to, please send me an email (frankie@extralifeottawa.ca) or PM me and I will add you to the list right away.

Without further delay, we present the June Monthly Meeting:

Date: Monday, June 22nd

Time: 7:00pm

Ottawa Public Library, Main Branch

120 Metcalfe Street

Ottawa, ON K1P 5M2

Special Instructions:

The meeting will be in room B125. After entering the Library entryway, turn away from the main Library Hall and follow the signs to the downstairs meeting rooms. Once on lower level, turn right and the meeting room will be through the double doors.

Agenda will be provided to all registered attendees by email, in addition to a forum post, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. You do not need to bring your ticket, but please note that we may have to turn non-registered participants away if we exceed room capacity.

Eventbrite Link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ottawa-extra-life-guild-june-meeting-tickets-17383097312

Can you recruit two people to participate in Extra Life before our meeting? Remember that every person that registers means more fundraising for sick kids throughout North America!

Hope to see you all soon!

EDIT: Agenda is ready to go! We've sent it out by email to all guild members as well; If you have anything you wish to add to the agenda, please feel free to post in this topic, send me a PM, or flip me an email at Frankie@extralifeottawa.ca and I will add it to the list!

Meeting Agenda - June

June 22, 2015

7:00 PM

1. Call to Order, Sign In

2. Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting

3. Approval of Agenda

4. Open Issues

a. CHEO Telethon Cheque Presentation

b. Newsletter

c. Guild Logo

d. Event Planning

5. New Business

a. Recruitment Goals

b. Leapshot Labs – Interview/Video

c. [TBD]

6. Next Meeting Date and Location

7. Agenda Topics for Next Meeting

8. Adjournment

Edited by Scarlet

Hello,

Some of my team should be coming, just getting a final number before registering. Is there a deadline?

-KDeeth

Hello,

Some of my team should be coming, just getting a final number before registering. Is there a deadline?

-KDeeth

I believe Eventbrite sets a deadline of an hour before the event starts for registering. However, we won't turn away non-registered people unless we hit room capacity. Judging from the current registrations, you should be okay if you or your teammates haven't registered yet!