Recap: Extra Life NYC & LI Guild - June Meeting - NYC & Long Island, NY - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MYMAbtwnWorlds

Recap: Extra Life NYC & LI Guild - June Meeting

Extra Life NYC & LI Guild members:

Thank you so much for attending our June meeting! If you weren't able to attend, please read through the agenda and the notes from the meeting (linked below), to catch up on what was discussed, and we hope to see you at July's meeting!

Here is the link to the agenda from our June meeting, with notes about what was discussed added in. Please make sure to read through all the way to the bottom, where you'll find the action items that need to be completed before our next meeting on July 1st:

Extra Life NYC Guild Meeting Agenda - June 2015

If you're new to the group, or if you didn't fill this out at the first meeting in May, please fill out this form so we have your contact information moving forward:

Extra Life NYC & LI Guild Member Sign Up Page

Photos! I mainly just took pictures of the room since I was so excited to be in the Microsoft Technology Center, but next time we're going to have to take more group shots of the guild! If you have any photos from the meeting please send them to me and I'll add them to this shared folder:

Photos from the June 2015 EL NYC & LI Meeting

Join our GroupMe group chat!

Please join so we can chat, share ideas, and talk about everything Extra Life or anything gaming related!

Our Extra Life NYC & LI Guild Group is here:

https://groupme.com/join_group/14318251/5J8zEZ

NEXT MEETING: JULY 1st

Meetings Scheduled:

1st Wednesday of every month from 6:30-8pm

July 1st - At MTC - Room TBA

August 5th - At MTC - Room TBA

Meeting location:

Microsoft Technology Center (MTC) in New York

"11 Times Square" Building

640 8th Ave (between 41st & 42nd Street)

(Room location will vary, and will be communicated via email in advance)

New York, NY, 10036

Extra Life NYC & LI Guild Calendar

This is the link to our new Guild Calendar. I will send out an invite to all of the official members, but anyone who wants to view the calendar can use this link (above) to get to it. All that is on it right now is our July 1st meeting.

Other important info / updates / reminders:

• Remember, the goal of the this Guild is RECRUITMENT! We want to get as many people as we can to register for Extra Life and select Cohen as their CMN hospital to support!

• Please post about Extra Life on your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/FridgeAtWork/ANYWHERE asking friends and family to register (Join Extra Life!) and to select Cohen as their hospital (when selecting they'll see the full name listed like this: "NY - Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children's Medical Center")

Edited by MYMA1313