Elder Scrolls Online - Xbox - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Viedt

Elder Scrolls Online

Is anyone planning on picking up Elder Scrolls Online when it comes out for the consoles?

Day 1. Probably three copies. We had three people playing Skyrim on three different Xbox 360 consoles simultaneously at one point. I'm still not too hep on MMO playing. I've always stuck with single player campaign games that I can play at my own pace. I could love it or it could be an instant turn-off for me.

It is different. I played the beta on PC and for a while after it released too. I think I will like it better on console though. Oblivion is still one of my favorite games of all time.

I'm debating about getting it but probably won't be right away. I want to see more gameplay before I decide.

I picked this up on Day one myself and I am enjoying it.

However, this is the first time I have purchased an MMO while not knowing anyone else who plays.

Is anyone creating an extra-life guild?

I'm debating about getting it but probably won't be right away. I want to see more gameplay before I decide.

I'm in the same boat. Plus I've been playing Neverwinter a lot and the Tiamat DLC is about to drop so....yeah. ESO will have to wait lol

<Resuscitate thread>

I have characters on Xbox One! If anyone is ever playing and they see me (herobyclicking) tell me to drop what I am doing and play ESO :)

• Like 1

I'll be a copy cat. I still play. (I guess really should say I'm just getting into it). lol I didn't play for a long time after I got it, and am really just playing. :) I'm on Xbox One.

• Like 1

Does anyone ever watch people play ESO? Like, is that something people would actually watch if I streamed? lol

I just made a Twitch account last night and got it hooked up and running. :D

• Like 1

My friends and I have been playing at least once or twice a month. The One Tamriel update has made it pretty easy for us to help out with each others quests. We have hit a couple of tough dungeons, but I assume it has to do with our party, and we might not be that clever. 

• Like 1

Hahaha... it took me forever to get around to playing through all the story lines of games I had, so am just now getting into exploring and what not. Seems pretty cool, working through ColdHarbour right now... Haven't done any group dungeons yet, as I haven't tried out the group finder. Need to do the "banished cells" mission though, been bugging me sitting in my quest queue for so long.

But when I've been playing, that's mostly what I've been playing now. We should play sometime soon! :D

• Like 2

Playing now if anyone wants to get in :)

(EDIT: or streaming, @DarthKardde)