Cadele

Twitter Accounts

Good afternoon/evening/morning everyone!

I was looking through the forums and trying to think of ways that we can all help out and support each other. One thing I failed to see was a thread dedicated to everyone sharing their Twitter accounts (if they have one). Feel free to post your Twitter accounts below and I will add them to the list as often as possible! :D

I will also do my best to check on the thread every day and update a master list that has all account names posted.

Thank you for the responses in advance!

~Casey

List: [as of 2:03pm CST, 4/30/15]

@Cadele88

@Zyaldar

@ShyguyMcFly83

@TheTolsonator

@Vazio82

@Stephybot

@_chrisabbey

@metallistv

@TheSilverspud

@friedricearoni

@MrCrazyXs

@JPSXeserox

@amdragon713

@BatteryH

@mogkash or @mognationgaming

@MaveOnline

@OrangeLion5

@rickspies

@doughboyee

Edited by Cadele

I know there's a thread for twitch accounts but I don't think I have seen one for twitter. It might be a good idea to have a thread where we all can post our twitter accounts and if you keep it updated then add them into the first post for easy access :D Kind of like http://forums.extra-life.org/showthread.php?87-Share-your-Team-and-maybe-get-new-members where the first post has our names and twitter accounts.

Mine is @Zyaldar and it's also in my signature too.

Good afternoon y'all! The thread is going great and I'm happy to have a list here. Be sure to spread the word and tell people to comment here so I can add them to the list! :D

You can catch me @mogkash

or my gaming community @mognationgaming

Hello everyone!

I am so glad to see that this thread is doing so well and people are able to get their information out there. I wanted to give everyone a heads up and let you all know that starting Monday (5/4/2015) I may not be on here as much. I am graduating from graduate school tomorrow and will be moving on Monday and I don't know how long I will be without internet. I promise you I will do my best to keep this thread updated though. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

~Casey

I'm @seanrooney - great idea for a thread (until it gets unwieldy!)