dannicherie

Introduce Yourself!

Hello Fort Worth Extra Lifers!

I'm Danielle Knight, and I am currently the secretary for our guild.

I'm 27, a former Mississippian, and an army veteran (98C/35N SIGINT for you other service members). I live in Arlington, and I'm currently going to the University of Texas at Arlington to major in Public Relations.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Introduce yourself! Tell us a bit about yourself! Don't be shy!

I'm Joey and I am looking forward to getting involved. I was just medically retired from the United States Marine Corps on April the 29th. Currently attending DeVry University for a degree in IT. Feel free to email me at dorman.bilbrey@gmail.com with any updates or info. I may attempt to attend the next guild meeting now that things have settled down for me.

I'm Joey and I am looking forward to getting involved. I was just medically retired from the United States Marine Corps on April the 29th. Currently attending DeVry University for a degree in IT. Feel free to email me at dorman.bilbrey@gmail.com with any updates or info. I may attempt to attend the next guild meeting now that things have settled down for me.

Hi Joey! We just had a guild meeting tonight, and I posted the meeting notes in the sticky thread in our forums. I will add you to the email list so you can stay informed on when our meetings are.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM to me here, or via email at dannicherie@live.com

Hope to see you next time!

My Name is Chris aka Professor Chris K, I am the co-creator of SCNSLive, which is weekly show that is chocked-full of nerdy news, reviews and opinions. My team and I have participated in Extra Life for the past two years and its been a fun experience to say the least. I'm looking for folks here who can not only share their experiences with the event, but also network as well to help the kiddos :)

• Like 1

Hi everybody!  Joined in on Extra Life yesterday at SGC.  My name is John, I'm a 27 year old Fort Worth native currently working in Arlington.  Most of what I've seen of Extra Life so far has been with friends in Austin, so I'm looking forward to seeing more on the local front.

• Like 1

Hi everybody!  Joined in on Extra Life yesterday at SGC.  My name is John, I'm a 27 year old Fort Worth native currently working in Arlington.  Most of what I've seen of Extra Life so far has been with friends in Austin, so I'm looking forward to seeing more on the local front.

Hey there!  We are glad to have you!  Be sure to check the forums every so often for updates.  We have a meeting coming up the last Thursday of the month if you are interested in getting together with us and networking.  

If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

whats shakin guys my name is Rover.  im a streamer here in DFW.  i live in mansfield and got connected to extra-life.org at EGLDALLAS10K a few weeks ago.  I am very excited to be streaming for a good cause.  please hit me up on my stream twitch.tv/rover8680 on twitter or instagram: @rover8680  email if you like to rover8680@yahoo.com

• Like 1

whats shakin guys my name is Rover.  im a streamer here in DFW.  i live in mansfield and got connected to extra-life.org at EGLDALLAS10K a few weeks ago.  I am very excited to be streaming for a good cause.  please hit me up on my stream twitch.tv/rover8680 on twitter or instagram: @rover8680  email if you like to rover8680@yahoo.com

Hey Rover, welcome to the FW Extra Life Guild home!  

We will be having a meeting next month, so I can contact you for that when it gets closer to time.  Be sure to check the forums at least once a week just in case there are any updates! 

Hey everyone...

43 year old... work at a charter school in Arlington... i sponsor the Game Club here and have know about extra life since 2008.

I am interested in connecting with other gamer's in the mid-cities/Fort Worth.

Would love to connect at the next meating

Thank you ... cheers

• Like 1

I guess I should introduce myself.

My name is Will, and I am the president of the Fort Worth Guild. I am 36, married with two kids, and work for a bank. I am a console gamer, and look forward to meeting you at future meetings.

If you have any ideas for recruitment opportunities, don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks!

Will

Hi, I'm Benji. I just signed up again for Extra Life. This is my 4th time now (I think). Anyways, I live in FW over by Eagle Mountain Lake. I'm a paramedic, and work for LifeCare EMS in Parker County. I play tons of different games on PC and Xbox Live. My usual gamertags are:

Xbox Live: bigcoldkillin

PC: Ten24_Havok

I look forward to meeting some of y'all and raising some $$ for the kiddos.

Hello, my name is Thomas. I will be attending the guild meeting on 4/26. I'm a middle school percussionist and I run a guild called Operation Save A Life. This will be my 2nd year streaming for Extra Life. I also attend TheGameCon annually, so I'm hoping to meet up with some people there as well. My plan is to do at the least 4 24 hour live streams a year, I usually do it with friends but the last time we did one, one of our guild members got hacked so we are still trying to recover from that. MY XBOX LIVE: CoolT605 MY TWITCH: CoolT0605. Thanks guys, hope to see you at the meeting!!!

Hey everyone, I missed the kick off meeting. My name is Dillon. This will be my 2nd year streaming for ExtraLife. Im a college graduate with an associates in Server Administration and I work as an IT technician for a Dental IT company. I was really bummed work kept me away from the meeting as I hoped to get information about the possible leadership positions! If anyone has any information let me know. 

Twitch: Twitch.tv/Zapptastic

Twitter: @rowzdowerzapp

Thanks and I can't wait to work with ya'll! 

Hello, my name is Brett.

I'm 27, originally from Grapevine, TX. Currently in the US Navy, this will be my second year streaming for Extra Life.

If you would like to check out my stream, that would be awesome.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hoenma/profile

Donation page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=213285

Hope to meet some of y'all when i come home for leave at some point. =P

Hello my name is Andrew Koeppe.

I live in Fort Worth I'm 47 years old and still play games. I mostly play FPS and adventure games. This will be my third year playing for extra life and this year our team wants to break the $3,000 mark. I hope we can work together to make this year better than the last.

Hi! My name is Russ, and I'm 32. I'm currently living in Fort Worth, TX and working for Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth. I haven't started streaming too much yet, but hope to do some more, especially for Extra Life! I play just about anything on any console, and recently finished God of War on PS4! Hoping to get involved with Extra Life here in FW and meet a lot of people. 

• Like 1