SupeRaven

Elite:Dangerous

My PC gaming days go way back to the golden age of sims (flight, space, sub, racing). So I've obviously invested in Star Citizen as well as eyeing Elite:Dangerous right now. Are there any Extra Lifers out there playing Elite or interested in it?

If you don't know about Elite:Dangerous but are intrigued by space sims check out these links:

Ars Technica - Review: Elite: Dangerous is the best damn spaceship game I’ve ever played

Giant Bomb - Quick Look: Elite: Dangerous

Yes I am playing Elite, I plan on playing it for the 24 hours event too! Currently docks in NU system.

• Like 1

Yes I am playing Elite, I plan on playing it for the 24 hours event too! Currently docks in NU system.

I broke down and bought the game. I'm pretty far from NU though. I'm on my 3rd "loaner" Sidewinder with a few upgrades. Hopefully my wing and I will make some good progress in the next few months.

So a couple of the Los Angeles Guild peops have picked up the game while it's on sale this week. I've got a private group instance created for those interested in playing with other Extra Lifers. Just ask that you stick to blowing up NPC's as we're trying to create a safe place for people to learn the game. If we get enough people, we can look at Wing'ing up in Open for PVP. Post your Elite: Dangerous CMDR handle in a comments if you want to Friend'up in game and get invited to the private group.

CMDR SupeRaven

/CC @Mr. McDoogal, @LordConnor, & @stevekrusel

I'm on there as well on PC. STD73 should be my commander name. My update this later if I need to correct it. (Or add me by my email stodd.gaming@gmail.com)

Edited by stodd.ELBoston