Official Guild Toolkit & Multimedia Kit - Guild information and Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
herobyclicking

Official Guild Toolkit & Multimedia Kit

Guild Toolkit

Looking for a place for the latests guild kits for your Extra Life Guild? Well, look no further! You have arrived. :) 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h99cp643sy8mlwj/AADEsvCV2_wEawVOrrWLLdQba?dl=0

The toolkit contains a large selection of assets for guilds to use including:

Extra Life Guild Booth Kit

Fully approved banners and table covers of various sizes and for various fabrics. 

Also included in this folder:

• Guild Guidebook
  • Elevator Speech (30 Second Pitch)_2017
  • Extra Life Talking Points
  • Offline Registration Form_Extra Life (Use these form for recruiting people to Extra Life at events)
  • Offline Registration_Input Walkthrough
  • Important URLs

Extra Life Multimedia Kit

Great resources to help you support your guild's efforts!

http://www.extra-life.org/mediakit

Official Extra Life Guild Guidebook!

• Like 6

Thank you for posting this! This will definitely help our team out with future events! :D

This is exactly what I needed, I want to ramp up my efforts of reaching out to people and groups and this will help me do just that!

I'm having an issue installing the AGBookBQ fonts. Is there a .ttf or .otf file that could be included for those fonts so I can install them?

Either that or some instructions on what files are included in the kit and how to combine them to a font file that my PC will understand.

Thanks!

-Dan-

• Like 1

Our banner for Bakersfield should be arriving tonight. I'll post pics. We'll be using it this weekend at an event at Cal State Bakersfield, and next week at the Avengers premiere.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there is any new stuff to put your twitch page together? I normally change my twitch and overlays about a month before the big event. But with everything that has been going on since I joined the Atlanta Guild I am going to go ahead and change it up now.

Carl Gosline

Cypher's Den Entertainment

Carl@cyphersdenentertainment.com

Our banner for Bakersfield should be arriving tonight. I'll post pics. We'll be using it this weekend at an event at Cal State Bakersfield, and next week at the Avengers premiere.

11116531_660909644014110_2717970070172706600_n.jpg?oh=c784ef39d669e9306cae47a3f79e7a84&oe=55E2CD03

This was done by bluewaveprinting.com for $503 shipped to California, and once it was uploaded and paid for, it took about a week to get it. The frame breaks down and comes with a nice canvas storage bag with enough room to put the cloth banner in, too. I added the logo, uploaded the image to the site, then gave the URL to the "shopping cart" to the hospital. They paid for it and had it shipped to my address.

Edited by SpaceGhost2K
  • Like 1

Is the report viewer not working? Philly's number has not moved after several events and LA E3 numbers does not appear to be in there.

I'm having an issue installing the AGBookBQ fonts. Is there a .ttf or .otf file that could be included for those fonts so I can install them?

Either that or some instructions on what files are included in the kit and how to combine them to a font file that my PC will understand.

Thanks!

-Dan-

Did anyone else get this to work?  I can't install this font either and the banners use those fonts.  I want to send them off to print but we can't without the fonts installed!

Did anyone else get this to work?  I can't install this font either and the banners use those fonts.  I want to send them off to print but we can't without the fonts installed!

Michael beave just added the Windows installers for this font to the Media Kit!  Thanks Michael!!

Any plans for any updates on any of these graphics anytime soon? Didnt want to get our hospital to get some stuff printed and new stuff come out the next week... 

Guys, we really need stock photography.  BAD.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sarah said:

Guys, we really need stock photography.  BAD.

Hello Sarah!

I responded to your FB post too. Could let us know what you are looking for exactly?

Could you tell us why you need it? What it would be used for? If we can help we will!