Come join our Pokémon GO hunt and help support Extra Life Boston, the Boston Children’s Hospital, and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals everywhere! Learn about the amazing things Extra Life and the Children’s Miracle Network do for sick kids every day, and have some fun with other players.
Let’s meet at Prescott Park in the “Public Forum” by the North Parking Lot. Extra Life will have a table stocked with water, snacks and sunblock! We will be providing maps of all the PokeStops in Portsmouth, and be dropping lures at the 9 Prescott Park PokeStops all day!
We will also have a fun competition to see which team has the most Extra Life Sign Ups. Will team Instinct, Mystic, or Valor take the gold?
RULES AND EVENT DETAILS BELOW!
* The event will run from 12pm-8pm. It will be ongoing throughout the day and you can come and go as you please. This is not a giant group walk or parade.
* Meet in the Public Forum area next to the North Parking lot and head out from there.
* Check in at the Extra Life table for a map and water/snacks. The table will be under a white Microsoft tent.
* Team colors and cosplay are encouraged!
* We will be providing water and snacks, but it is a good idea to pack some for yourself for if/when we run out.
*Same goes for sunblock. We will have some, but most likely not enough for everyone.
* It’s a great idea to bring a portable charger or battery.
* Please utilize the buddy system! Stick together, stay alert, and be safe!
* Please be respectful and kind to other players, the park, and the city of Portsmouth.
1. Be respectful of the park and its surroundings. There will be a few weddings going on throughout the day but they will be sectioned off from the rest of the park.
2. No alcohol in the park.
3. No dogs or other pets in the park.
4. Do not climb any trees or walk through any of the gardens.
5. The stage area and boat docks are off-limits.
6. If an officer or anyone else asks you to disperse at any time, please comply.
7. Pick up after yourselves. Please do not leave trash of any kind behind! Find a trash receptacle or a volunteer with a trash bag.