Hi Austin Extra Life Guild Members,
The Austin Guild will be recruiting during RTX again this year! This will be a big event, so we'll have some help from the surrounding guilds. Please sign up to help out during one or more volunteer shifts using our Doodle Poll. Further volunteering details will be sent out to those that sign up once our schedule is filled. See you there!
Friday, July 1st 10:30am - 6:30pm
Saturday, July 2nd 8:00am - 6:30pm
Sunday, July 3rd 8:00am - 6:30pm
To make sure you're 100% effective during a recruitment event, there are a few things we want you to know about before volunteering for a booth:
Be familiar with Extra Life's mission, history, and modus operandi.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Talking Points and 30 Second Elevator pitch.
- Please read the About Extra Life page and watch Victoria Enmon's Story.
- Read the Welcome to the Extra Life Austin Guild thread so you know a little bit about the Austin Guild.
- Read Section III: Attending Events in the Guild Program Handbook.
Please wear an Extra Life branded shirt.
- The Guild can provide you with one of our Guild Logo T-shirts, or you can wear a Platinum level shirt from previous years. Make sure to let a Guild officer know if you need a shirt.
Guild Leadership Contact Info
Please do not hesitate to call/text the Austin Guild leaders if you have any questions or concerns regarding the event.
Valerie Malcomb (Vice President): 304-516-9494
Christina Hinson (Secretary): 619-813-9937
500 East Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, Texas 78701