Hi Austin Extra Life Guild Members,
The Austin Guild will be recruiting before the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddess performs at the Long Center! We will be set up at a table near the merch tables. Please sign up to help out using the 2016 Volunteer Master Schedule. See you there!
To make sure you're 100% effective during a recruitment event, there are a few things we want you to know about before volunteering for a booth:
Be familiar with Extra Life's mission, history, and modus operandi.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Talking Points and 30 Second Elevator pitch.
- Please read the About Extra Life page and watch Victoria Enmon's Story.
- Read the Welcome to the Extra Life Austin Guild thread so you know a little bit about the Austin Guild.
- Read Section III: Attending Events in the Guild Program Handbook.
Please wear an Extra Life branded shirt.
- The Guild can provide you with one of our Guild Logo T-shirts, or you can wear a Platinum level shirt from previous years. Make sure to let a Guild officer know if you need a shirt.
Guild Leadership Contact Info
Please do not hesitate to call/text the Austin Guild leaders if you have any questions or concerns regarding the event.
Valerie Malcomb: 304-516-9494
Long Center for the Performing Arts
701 W Riverside Dr
Austin, Texas 78704