Join us June 24th for Half-Life, a 12 hour gaming marathon in the heart of the Children’s Hospital brought to you by Extra Life Nashville and Dell. RSVP on the eventbrite page here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/half-life-nashville-tickets-35199657122
We’ll be gaming for 12 full hours from 10am-10pm to recruit more Extra Life members along with raise money for Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital. Bring your own computer, laptop, console, or even board games! Nothing is off limits! We’ll also provide consoles for anyone to play! We’ll be holding giveaways and gaming tournaments throughout the day as well. Come for 2 hours, 8 hours, or the full 12 hours, anyone and everyone is welcome!
What's the best part, besides 12 hours of gaming? It's absolutely free! The only requirement is that you have a registered account on extra-life.org. Please use the same e-mail address for your Extra Life account that you do to register for Half-Life.
- Tekken 7
- Mario Kart Wii
- Rocket League
- Nintendo Switch
- Gift Cards
- And more announced soon!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- No! This is a family friendly event, anyone and everyone is welcome to attend!
What do I bring?
- You're welcome to bring any gaming system and games you would like! We'll have one room dedicated for a PC/LAN area and another room for consoles and tabletop games. Don't want to bring your own equipment? We'll have consoles and games provided as well if you'd like to casually play through the day.
How much does it cost?
- FREE!!! That's right, FREE!!! The only requirement is that you have a registered account on extra-life.org. The e-mail you use for that registration will be compared to this eventbrite registration when you walk in the door.
What if I can't stay all 12 hours?
- That's perfectly fine! Come and stay as long as you please, we'll be holding tournaments and giveaways throughout the day.
How do I enter for the giveaways?
- When you enter the theater we'll take your name and throughout the day we'll draw names for the giveaways.