The Best Games Period - Episode 16 - Resident Evil 4 (ft. Erik Scott) - Podcast - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

The Best Games Period - Episode 16 - Resident Evil 4 (ft. Erik Scott)

Jack Gardner

image1-bestgamesperiod970.jpg.c36dffa416

We had our first official guest on the show this week, UI designer and FarCry superfan/Pagan Min lookalike Erik Scott! Erik nominated Resident Evil 4 for its importance, for good and bad, to the survival horror genre. Join us (minus Daniel, who was out sick) as we discuss Leon Kennedy's one-liners, fish suitcases, and the rise of Quick Time Events. 

It should be noted that we encountered a number of technical difficulties while recording the show, so if you notice any odd sound changes or abrupt transitions, that's due to there being multiple recording sessions stitched together. 

You can download or listen to the podcast over on Soundcloud, our hosting site, and iTunes. Since the latest couple of flags on our channel have been dropped expect some incoming uploads to the YouTube channel, so you can watch what we are talking about while we talk about it! You can also follow the show on Twitter: @BestGamesPeriod You can find the talented Erik Scott on Twitter as well: @MadAdam_

Outro music: Super Street Fighter II Turbo 'Sexy Trunks' by Neostorm (http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01036

New episodes of The Best Games Period will be released every Monday

• Like 1
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks Jack! Resident Evil 4 was the game the turned me back onto Nintendo. I worked in a small used game store and we got a Gamecube with RE4. I fired it up and played for hours, after close and well into the late evening. I have been on the Nintendo bandwagon since, not so much the Resident Evil one though. 

Share this comment

To be fair, Rocket League is pretty fun...XD

Never got a change to play any of the Resident Evil games, always sounded intriguing. Fun episode, thanks Jack

Share this comment