Sign in to follow this  

You Can Pre-Load Battleborn Starting Today

Jack Gardner

Battleborn_StartScreen_HeroArt-970.jpg.2

Gearbox Software is gearing up for the Battleborn open beta. During the 5-10 day beta, players will be able to try out the FPS MOBA's Story Mode or 5 v 5 Competitive Multiplayer. Players will have access to two Story Mode episodes: The Algorithm and Void's Edge. Multiplayer will have two modes/maps available: Incursion on the Overgrowth map, where teams attempt to destroy the enemy's two Spider Sentry Drones, and Meltdown on the Paradise map, where teams earn points for minion robots that make it to the enemy's incinerator. With 25 heroes to choose from, players will have more than enough on their hands to keep them busy for the full duration of the beta. 

To get a head start on the open beta, players can pre-load the game on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC starting today for all regions. The Battleborn open beta begins on April 8 for PS4 players, gaining a full five extra days on the other two platforms, and April 13 for Xbox One and PC owners. 

PlayStation 4 players who participate in the open beta will be rewarded with DLC Pack 1 free of charge and instant access to the hero Alani at launch. PS4 participants who also purchase the season pass will also receive an unlock code for any champion in the game.

Battleborn launches on May 3, 2016 for the PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One. 

• Like 1
  Report Article
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I loved this game at E3, I enjoyed the early Alpha and I hope to have time to play the Beta. 

Is anyone getting this game for Xbone or PC? I would consider it if folks were buying it .

Share this comment

Oh I played the beta and really liked it. Especially consider that when I played it at E3 I had to wear headphones with nerd sweat on them. Ick. 

Share this comment