Sign in to follow this  

You Can Play as Bruce Lee in EA Sports UFC

Jack Gardner

mG40tYY-970.jpg

The martial arts master will be available both as an unlockable fighter and as a pre-order bonus in EA Sports UFC, the upcoming MMA fighting sim for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

While all UFC players will be able to unlock Bruce Lee by playing though Career Mode on the Pro setting, customers will also be able to unlock the fighter by pre-ordering at any of the following retailers: Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, GameStop, and Target.

“It has always been part of our vision to have Bruce Lee, the most iconic martial artist of all time, in the first ever EA Sports UFC,” said Brian Hayes, Creative Director, EA. “The team is very excited and tremendously honored to have the privilege of bringing Bruce Lee to life in our game. We’ve been working closely with the Bruce Lee team to ensure we represent the legend with as much visual and gameplay fidelity as possible.”

Shannon Lee, the daughter of Bruce Lee and the CEO of Bruce Lee, LLC, expressed her support of his digital resurrection saying, "I am so excited about this opportunity to bring my father back to video games! I’m thrilled that fans can now interact with him in a new way. The EA Sports UFC development team has been incredible to work with, and they've done a great job capturing the look and feel of my father."

EA Sports UFC launches this year on June 17 and it seems like the development team is doing their best to make sure the game is representative of the best that Ultimate Fighting has to offer.

Report Article
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.