The Luftrausers Soundtrack Now Available - Gaming News - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

The Luftrausers Soundtrack Now Available

Jack Gardner

LUFTRAUSERS3-970.jpg

The soundtrack to Vlambeer's retro arcade shooter is on sale and it's something like the Swiss Army knife of soundtracks.

I was a bit confused when I read that the Luftrausers soundtrack was available because, for those who don't know, the soundtrack of Luftrausers is made up of numerous tracks that change their combination based on what gear is equipped to your rauser. That means that there are over 100 combinations for different songs that could be included in this bundle.

My confusion has dissipated after discovering more about the final product. The Luftrauser's soundtrack holds five original songs and four specific songs used in the game. People who purchase the nine track album will also receive all the individual tracks separated, allowing more musically inclined gamers to remix and play around with them to their heart's content. Note: Kozilek, Luftrauser's composer, says that to remix the tracks "just remove the '.sav' part from the filename."

You can download the soundtrack from Kozilek's bandcamp page.

What do you think of the Luftrausers game or soundtrack? Do compelling game soundtracks or singles significantly influence your opinion of a game?

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.