Respawn Teases Titanfall 2 - Gaming News - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Respawn Teases Titanfall 2

Jack Gardner

Titanfall2-970.jpg.4b80c65cb0912ad67e2e3

Get ready for the second wave of giant robots and wall-running. Respawn Entertainment has released a short teaser for the sequel to their 2014 title that features a gruff narration about heroism and a smoking crater. The teaser promises a June 12 reveal of the full trailer for Titanfall 2.

There is some speculation that Titanfall 2 might be exclusive to Xbox One and PlayStation 4, unlike its predecessor which straddled the line between last and next-gen systems. We will definitely learn more when E3 2016 rolls around.

• Like 2
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

While Titanfall wasn't necessarily the "killer app" it was played up to be for the Xbone, I did enjoy it. I also heard that there may be a single player aspect to the game?

• Like 1

Share this comment

That's the rumor! I loved Titanfall, but as people stopped playing and it became obvious how bad I was at it, I lost interest. XD MLG Pro, I am not. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

I just saw the email go out for this! I'm pretty excited just because I did really enjoy the game when it released.

The same thing happened to me @Jack Gardner where it was a blast a first, but then once people moved on it became really boring.

It would be nice if they expanded on the "campaign" and allowed some single player action @herobyclicking. There was zero team communication when you played solo in the MP campaign anyway, so you may as well have been playing it offline.

• Like 2

Share this comment

Just now, Mokinns said:

There was zero team communication when you played solo in the MP campaign anyway, so you may as well have been playing it offline.

Yeah. I have this issue, or the complete opposite (where people talk too much and are toxic) in most MP games. I tend to prefer MP Co-op, that would be awesome for Titanfall. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

My main issue with Titanfall was that I was really interested in the world and the technology and all that jazz. I mean, remember the cool giant aliens wandering around that you couldn't really interact with? I wanted more to do with that stuff! Give me a story and characters that are worth caring about. I don't remember squat about Titanfall's story beyond rebels and robot company at war with each other and the possibility of a robot army gone rogue. Also, I think there was a girl with purple hair at one point? That's it. Barely one character and the roughest outline of a story. I NEED MOAR. And it looks like maybe they will do more in the sequel, just from that teaser. :D

• Like 2

Share this comment

On 4/11/2016 at 3:18 PM, herobyclicking said:

Yeah. I have this issue, or the complete opposite (where people talk too much and are toxic) in most MP games. I tend to prefer MP Co-op, that would be awesome for Titanfall. 

Oh man, a MP Co-Op PvE mode campaign set in the Titanfall world would be absolutely amazing.  Hopefully they learned their lesson with their DLC mishaps as well. The game WAS fun, when you could get a group together. 

• Like 2

Share this comment