Sign in to follow this  

Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer Shows Wild Fire in the Wild West

Jack Gardner

RDR2-1-970.jpg

As promised, Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer has been released into the wild. It shows a lot of wide open spaces, tranquil wildlife and slow living... at least until a ranch smolders in the background and a gruff man tells you that "when the time comes you gotta run and don't come back." Maybe this is the story of how John Marston became an outlaw in the first place, which could be a neat way of bringing his life's story full-circle. Either way, the trailer just makes me want to see more of whatever Rockstar is cooking up in their secretive headquarters.

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release sometime during the fall 2017 release window.

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It looks good? I am sure it is, I loved the first one. 

Though that was just video, cinematic at that. Which is dangerous these days I reckon. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

In the end what I want is a Bethesda Style open rpg set in the wild west. Red Dead Redemption came pretty darn close to satisfying this. I am hesitant to see what the multiplayer looks like. But hopeful!

Share this comment