New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Takes the Series back to 80s LCD Handhelds - Gaming News - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Takes the Series back to 80s LCD Handhelds

Jack Gardner

ClassicKingdom3-970.jpg

Square Enix continues the trickle of Kingdom Hearts III news with a new trailer that shows off a collection of mini-games based on the handheld LCD systems that were popular in the 80s. Players take on the role of Sora and Mickey as they complete various tasks related to original Mickey Mouse cartoons from back in the day. 

The trailer shows four different mini-games titled The Barnyard Battle, The Karnival Kid, Giantland, and Musical Farmer, respectively. 

The Classic Kingdom trailer comes courtesy of the Kingdom Hearts Union X fan event being held in Anaheim, California. 

Kingdom Hearts III will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The release date has not officially been revealed quite yet, though there are hints that it could be coming sooner rather than later. I'd put money on us learning that information sometime during E3 2018. 

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Reminds me of the old Game and Watch gameboy game. I play that cartridge so much that it just doesn't work anymore :( good stuff though

• Like 1

Share this comment