India's KFCs and Mountain Dew Unveil Chicken-Controller Hybrid - Gaming News - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

India's KFCs and Mountain Dew Unveil Chicken-Controller Hybrid

Jack Gardner

GamersBox21-970.jpg

Has science gone too far? Last week, KFC India uploaded a teaser for their newest innovation: Gamers Box 2.0. This strangely compelling item is a boxed meal and drink combo with half of a gaming controller protruding from either end. Customers can make use of a slot on top of the box to fix their smart phone in place and have a ready-made gaming set up along with their food. 

UnboxedGBN21-776.jpg

Despite the name, I can't find any evidence of a Gamers Box 1.0 (the only search results are for a 2004 horror film called Gamerbox 1.0). The Gamers Box 2.0 operates wirelessly with bluetooth technology, so people who obtain it can use it right out of the... right beside the.... I guess just use the box period.

There's no word on when or if the Gamers Box 2.0 will be coming to the west. Would you buy one if it did? I have to admit that I have a morbid curiosity to see what it would be like to try playing games with a box filled with chicken. I've done a lot of things in my life, but that hasn't been one of them... yet. 

• Like 1
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.