Pre-orders have gone live for PlayStation 4 owners. Those who pre-order Rock Band 4 will get access to ten select bonus songs for free. Rock Band 4 will be fully compatible with most wireless first or third-party controllers and microphones. Players will also have access to all of their previous Rock Band DLC song purchases in Rock Band 4. Project manager, Daniel Sussman stated, “We’re excited to be able to give fans who have already invested in Rock Band and other band games a chance to get new value from their hardware. We can’t wait to let fans start their own band and rock the world in Rock Band 4 this fall.”
You can find the full list of songs below.
Bonus songs include:
- All That Remains – “Divide”
- Blitz Kids – “Run For Cover”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Throne”
- Dead Sara – “Mona Lisa”
- Duran Duran – “The Reflex”
- Janis Joplin – “Move Over”
- Of Mice & Men – “Would You Still Be There”
- Oh Honey – “Sugar, You”
- Pantera – “Cowboys From Hell (Live from Monsters In Moscow Festival)”
- Seasick Steve – “Summertime Boy”
Rock Band 4 releases later this year on October 6 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.