7 Crazy Things Extra Lifers Have Done to Raise Money For the Kids - Fundraising - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

7 Crazy Things Extra Lifers Have Done to Raise Money For the Kids

StarkleSparkle

We present you seven crazy things Extra Lifers have done to raise money, For the Kids. 

1. Jack Pattillo shaves his beard at $300,000+ raised by Team Rooster Teeth:

jack-2

jack-1

2. Los Angeles Extra Life Guild Member, Alex Gonzalez, eats a ghost pepper to spread the word about Extra Life:

hot-pepper-1

hot-pepper-2

hot-pepper-3

3. Extra Lifer Gassy Mexican eats cat food at $15,000+ raised:

gassymexican11

4. Various members of team Mindcrack eating bugs at various donation levels:

mindcrack-1

mindcrack-2

5. Various Community Members getting Extra Life tattoos for raising a certain amount of funds:

tattoo-seattle-mike-sutton

tattoo-seattle-chris-hart

tattoo-orlando-matt-defoor

6. Extra Lifer Sean Rooney Waxes his back at $45,000+ raised by team #Dominicstrong:

rooney-2

rooney-4

7. Joe Fails is changing his legal name to Joe Never Fails when he hits $10,000 in donations:

joe-fails

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is awesome, I loved the last one..."Joe Never Fails" Epic!!!!

I am going to be shaving my head live on my stream IF I hit my goal of $2,000 and then donating the hair to children for use through Locks For Kids. Yeah I have long hair...if you wanna help me reach that goal and watch me suffer the consequences then please visit my page at Nick's Extra Life Page

20150501_140903(1).jpg

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 10/31/2016 at 7:27 PM, Nick Prosper said:

This is awesome, I loved the last one..."Joe Never Fails" Epic!!!!

I am going to be shaving my head live on my stream IF I hit my goal of $2,000 and then donating the hair to children for use through Locks For Kids. Yeah I have long hair...if you wanna help me reach that goal and watch me suffer the consequences then please visit my page at Nick's Extra Life Page

20150501_140903(1).jpg

Neat! I hope you make it. I'm not doing anything crazy - just situps or pushups for each dollar donated. So far my younger brother made me do 100 pushups. Tough because I'm currently very out of shape since my twins were born and I haven't gotten back into an exercise regime. Right now I'm trying really hard to make my goal of $300 (the amount I raised last year) and even to just cross $200 - I'M SOOOOO CLOSE!, just $30 more needed!!!!

Eric's Extra Life Page

Share this comment